Crimbo ads spot the whitey challenge.

Londo

LE
I thought we had been rolled back into black history month on the telly .
I was mistaken , it's merely World HIV Day .

Serious question; as the majority of all ads on television (and radio) feature and often have black actors starring in them, will the black actors now demand that the ads are removed from the airwaves out of solidarity with the BLM diktat? The irony is of course that all the companies in the commercials are white owned.
Anthony Joshua spouted this course of action last year at the BLM riots...

The elephant in the room is that if a white organisation or individual made these comments they would immediately be branded as racist.

Last edited:

Tyk

LE

Serious question; as the majority of all ads on television (and radio) feature and often have black actors starring in them, will the black actors now demand that the ads are removed from the airwaves out of solidarity with the BLM diktat? The irony is of course that all the companies in the commercials are white owned.

The elephant in the room is that if a white organisation or individual made these comments they would immediately be branded as racist.

Of course, but racism directed at white people isn't only acceptable it's considered laudable in some quarters.
Calling that type of racism racist is of course ---- racist...

The owner (CEO) of Nandos and the owner (CEO) of KFC respectively.

0/10 BLM.

15164392-7173267-Mr_Enthoven_pictured_with_wife_Karen_who_is_also_the_CEO_of_the_-a-3_15613395...jpg

david-gibbs-yumnow.jpg

244-3-800x445.jpg

TamH70

MIA
The Wokerati are not happy with this Chinese tv commercial...

I expect YouTube jail for pointing out some facts of life to our Black American cousins.

The Wokerati are not happy with this Chinese tv commercial...

Are they still showing that advert? It’s a good four or five years old now.

TamH70

MIA

Trending on the Tube of You, I think.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

Let's see how long my brand-new tiktok "onelongdong" account lasts if I post that there

Latest Threads