Crim Mug Shots

It doesn't surprise me that there are a few 'Rawhides' about. So which one here is you? My vote is for number two, he looks like your avatar.

Oh no! I've got 5 septic tanks that are crims with my name! I'll be on the lookout for black helicopters now....

It's kinda' creepy innit.

Oh no! I've got 5 septic tanks that are crims with my name! I'll be on the lookout for black helicopters now....

It's kinda' creepy innit.
It does sort of explain the issues on entering the country when there are 11 crims all with the same name and its not necessarily a common name.

No wonder the FBI/CIA have trouble tracking people.

This fella looks like Mr Miagi from Karate Kid and he is up for assault - i bet everybody was kung-fu fighting...

Miagi.jpg

Off to watch some liveleak clips of street kung-fu...

Now that was funny.. I randomly stuck in the name Hugh Grant and up popped a mug shot of a bloke who looked just like him!

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
Nasty ass little racketeering cunts.

I do wonder what motivates people to make stuff like this, what posesses people to put other peoples work on youtube for no personal gain - etc. As you can imagine, it's a subject quite close to my own heart.

They'll take your mugshot down for the low low price of $150.

Bizarrely 'Orenthal (OJ) Simpson' doesn't return the expected result.

Some unlucky fuckers in the States...

Attachments

Now that was funny.. I randomly stuck in the name Hugh Grant and up popped a mug shot of a bloke who looked just like him!
That's nothing. There's a bloke on there with my name that looks just like me, the cunt

[h=3]Warning[/h] Removal of mugshots is permanent and should be done with thought. Mugshots are history and tell a story about a person. They are not to be removed without the subject's consent.

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
There's loads with my name... the dirty crims.

As for that wank of Lefty's, they don't know that it's wrong because they don't have that word. To quote Jeremy Clarkeson -
"250 million wankers living in a country with no word for wanker'

Lefty did you find a wild card or just spend hours on looking up surnames with wank in it?
First names left blank and surnames 'wank'.