Cricketers Wanted for Holywood for new Season

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by DK83, Mar 18, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Palace Barracks / Kinnegar Barracks - Holywood Northern Ireland

Hello
    I am looking to attract new players from Palace Barracks down to Holywood Cricket Club
    I believe the current regiment are from Worcester, we have had a fantastic relationship and successful in take from previous years, we would like to formally invite any interested parties to indoor nets tomorrow evening in Sullivan Upper

I can be contacted at this email address or by phone on taken out by MOD, PM the man.
    It would also be great if you could publish this flyer or display in appropriate places

Best regards
    David

2. Army players are welcome at HOLYWOOD CRICKET CLUB, Holywood, County Down, Northern Ireland in 2012.

DK83, the poster of the original message in 2009, has moved on to another club and if anyone would like to play in 2012 please REPLY TO ME. Nets take place starting in February at Sullivan School in Holywood and right beside the Barracks. Our home ground is at Seapark on the opposite side of Holywood from the Barracks. Its on the Belfast Lough side of the road.

We field 3 teams and you will absolutely be assured of a game. We'll help as much as we can with travel arrangements if your options are limited because your stationed over here and away from your own car etc

Give me a call or email 07982 776216 or wbelford2@gmail.com