Cressida Dick ....

Great name. But mine shrivels at the sight of her.

Yes, I know, ... gayer etc etc. But seriously - would you?

cd1.jpg
cd2.jpg
cd3.png

A face for radio (a bit like me)!

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
No I wouldn't, not even with yours!

Now I'm not fussy, and I've done some proper munters, in my defence I was usually pished enough for me to be thinking I was away to bang Elle Macpherson, but no. It's a no from me. I would much rather have a wank.

Bob Upndown

War Hero
Now I'm not fussy, and I've done some proper munters, in my defence I was usually pished enough for me to be thinking I was away to bang Elle Macpherson, but no. It's a no from me. I would much rather have a ****.
So what you're saying is that she's in your Wank Bank, right??!!

Bouillabaisse

LE
Book Reviewer
I used to have a picture of her in full ceremonial unifrom getting out of her car at New Scotland Yard on her way to being interviewed for the job as Commissioner, so probably 5 or 6 years ago. Her car was stopped on double yellows to let her out and the look she gave me as I took the pic was pure evil. Shame I lost the phone.

Cressida Dick - sounds like a condition only seen in GUM clinics.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Has any one done any research into what side she bats for?

It's all very well and good saying you would or wouldn't but I think the closest she has come to dick is when she signs her name.

I wouldn't but I know a horse lover who just might. And now she is the new commissioner of the met. My god if this is the best it must be bad, very very bad.

Last edited:

Chimp

ADC
Clearly the right person for job, and pistols at dawn for any naysayers. We now need a female CDS.

May I just say that I have done worse -- when sober.

And many of you know you have too.

if she does bat for the other side then she keeps very quiet about it. [Edit: the rumour mill says she is gay]

May I just say that I have done worse -- when sober.

And many of you know you have too.

if she does bat for the other side then she keeps very quiet about it. [Edit: the rumour mill says she is gay]
I wonder if the photographer framed that shot deliberately.

Latest Threads