Cressida Dick looks Stuffed

It's amazing that this thread has nearly two years of Cressida Dick looking like she's on the way out of her job and everyone going "this HAS to be the final bell", yet she manages to keep her job after every single muck-up, gaffe, controversy and inquiry going.
Apparently Boris wants to appoint her as his advisor. He says he could do with a few handy tips just now.

Apparently Boris wants to appoint her as his advisor. He says he could do with a few handy tips just now.
Well, that is his protection officers being thrown under a bus, then.

They still do. One of the two Armed Coppers involved in the shooting of Jean Charles de Menezes, had his weapon a mere 10cm from Menezes head, fired, missed and drilled a round into the seat.
TBH, if I thought I was a heartbeat away from being blown up I would not exactly be cool and calm, either.

I don't know, but I remember Blair saying that he was going to be tough on terrorism. Look how that turned out.
The same Blair whose wife counts IRA terrorists among her treasured friends?

Cressida's callsign should be 'Teflon One'.

I can't remember the details or anything about Ian Blair. I did wonder at the time if Boris was exceeding his authority, it seemed to happen very quickly with no regard for employment law etc.
Police aren't covered by employment law as a Constable is an appointment. The exception is for cases of sex and race discrimination. I think it is the same for ACPO ranks - Commander and above.

Police aren't covered by employment law as a Constable is an appointment. The exception is for cases of sex and race discrimination. I think it is the same for ACPO ranks - Commander and above.

Thanks for that. I was still surprised at what amounted to summary dismissal of a Commissioner.

The same Blair who became a left-footer?. And probably a IRA groupie as well.
In my opinion, he was no lesser their agent than Corbyn, although Corbyn wanted the bombings and killings to continue, such is his hatred of the UK.

Latest Threads