Cressida Dick looks Stuffed

ACAB

LE

Looks like years after the Charles de Menedez (She was Gold Commander when the boys went down the tube and topped him, Op Kratos style) farce justice may finally have caught up with the cow.

One can but hope.

Looks like years after the Charles de Menedez (She was Gold Commander when the boys went down the tube and topped him, Op Kratos style) farce justice may finally have caught up with the cow.

One can but hope.
Makes no real difference. The next one will come off the same production line.

The last Met Commissioner who had a mind of his own and the respect of the troops was probably Sir John Stevens.

Slime

LE
Away from ARRSE there will be people shocked by this, and giving her their full support.
In their minds she will a legend for her efforts cracking down on nasty words from twitter posters :).

WALT

War Hero
Slight thread drift, but I noticed in that photo and one I recall of the legendary walt Windsor chap (obviously I'm jealous) that they both have lanyards.
When was the last time that the Old Bill operated artillery?

The last Met Commissioner who had a mind of his own and the respect of the troops was probably Sir John Stevens.
This is the sad truth, I think it can be agreed by many that post here, that too much of the nations establishment has become top heavy with a combination of 'greasy pole climbers' and 'promote and post'.

Politicians are in there own category of professional dumbass's but at least we can at least potentially vote them out.

Slight thread drift, but I noticed in that photo and one I recall of the legendary walt Windsor chap (obviously I'm jealous) that they both have lanyards.
When was the last time that the Old Bill operated artillery?
Tom Winsor is not even a police officer, but nevertheless favours draping himself in the kind of ostentatious apparel that would bring a blush to the face of a Portuguese tram driver.

She’s Teflon, but some Superintendent will probably have to take the fall.

Nothing will happen to her as she's a Freemason. ;)
Do the Freemasons let short-arse female lesbians in now ?

What on Earth are the Freemasons ......

Actually , what on earth ARE the Freemason about now ?

Maybe its time for another Oxford Debating Society topic.

diverman

LE
Book Reviewer

One can but hope.
Hope is all you've got, she has sloping shoulders made of teflon.

WALT

War Hero
Tom Winsor is not even a police officer, but nevertheless favours draping himself in the kind of ostentatious apparel that would bring a blush to the face of a Portuguese tram driver.
Whilst I'm in agreement, that doesn't answer my question. Is there some sort of justification for wearing lanyards, or did some senior (possibly even Tom Windsor himself) think "Oh, that looks flash, we'll have some of that..."?

ACAB

LE

or Sir Paul Condon

He was Chief Constable of Kent for a few years. Introduced Intelligence Lead Policing.

Thing is, will she really give a ****. She will still walk away with a bigger annual pension than most of our salaries. ****!

Latest Threads