Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fluffer, Oct 20, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What the fuck, i know it's the Sun and all but that looks frigging real!

Last week’s footage was taken by Juan Carlos Roldan, his brother Javier and five friends, who were larking around by the water fountain in Clodomira.

Juan, who filmed the creature, referred to it as “something that looked like a dwarf”.

He said: “It was walking sideways and was wearing dark clothes. But it was impossible to see its face because its face was covered in shadows.”

One of the lads, who were aged 15-22, yesterday told Argentinean reporters: “We were messing about - singing and dancing - when we heard a loud rustling noise from behind us.

“This tiny thing started running down Avenue San Martin at us. It had a pointy head and dark clothes.

“It was a person of incredibly low stature. We filmed it then got scared and ran off.

“This little thing was barking like a dog - but running sideways on two legs. It headed off towards the football stadium.”

Juan added: “We stopped for a while around a block away from where we saw it. Then we returned and picked up the pieces of clothing that we had left behind and our bikes too but we didn’t see anything else.”

Photographic expert Aldegonda Alvarz, of Universidad Nacional de Santiago del Estero, yesterday said: “This video footage seems credible. We could be looking at another ‘petido orejudo’ - small being.”

The Sun’s video of a ‘creepy gnome’ recorded in Argentina last March caused millions to be stunned around the world.

It sparked hundreds coming forward to report similar sightings while a town’s mayor and police chief admitted they had known about ‘the creepy gnome’s’ existence for 20 years.

Teenager Jose Alvarez first caught the creature on film while larking about in his hometown of General Guemes, in the province of Salta, Argentina.

He said: “This is no joke. We are still afraid to go out - just like everyone else in the neighbourhood now.

"One of my friends was so scared after seeing that thing that we had to take him to the hospital."
  2. Never mind lad, U.N.I.T. will be along shortly and sort this chap out. :lol:

Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart: SGT Benton! Chap with the wings there. Five rounds rapid! Fire!!

3. Now how did my girlfriend get out of her cage. :?
  4. Sven's emigrated.
  5. Well that's one thing that can be said for the yoof of Britain... If that happened here, at least we'd have a dead body of a creepy gnome to study.. albeit a burned and crushed by breeze block one..
  6. I can't imagine the yoof of Britain waltzing around in the middle of the night either, fecking ooves.
  7. a puddle of white lightening
  8. This is feckin' years old! It's been around YouTube for ages...
  9. Probably a Patagonian refugee. A lot of creatures of Welsh descent in Patagonia.
  10. :lol: !!!
  11. Sorry but I don't get the Welsh reference here.

Why would you think that a pointy headed shortarrse running sideways is ..... :)
  12. i feel sorry for the poor little midget - goes out for a midnight walk, slightly pissed (hence the walking sideways bit) and everyone thinks hes a fcuking gnome! :)
  13. One of "them" doing a CTR in case the argies wanna kick off again?
  14. The Patagonian Welshman is not the only strange creature captured on the film. Can anyone else smell chutney?