Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by cpunk, Jan 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

While sorting through some old photos in my garage at the weekend I came across this pic of a cheeky little chappie I found in my room in the Officers Mess at Airport Camp in Belize. Anyone got any similar nasties?

Attached Files:

2. Don't have any digital photos, but used to have tarantulas, giant hissing cockroaches, etc. (and a house full of reptiles) as pets.

This is more scary:

Creepy Crawley. :omfg:
  3. You found it then?looks like the one I lost near the Officers Mess at Airport Camp :D
  4. And Horley is full of... :?
  5. I had a 10" long centipede in my boot in...Officer's Mess Airport Camp!

I only saw them "up the jungle" and to this day believe that it may have been "introduced" to the mess/my boots by a mischievous fellow officer...the cnut. Later research showed the aesthetically unprepossessing beast to actually be very poisonous and not nice at all!
  6. Caught a fk off big Fer de Lance in the Jungle in Belize.

That was one scary mother when you saw its fangs :D
  7. mwl946

mwl946 LE Good Egg (charities)

I dont like creepy crawlies............. :omfg:
  8. If it was a really big one it would be a Bushmaster....... now they are kin big and nasty 8O
  9. It is not the big ones you should be scared from, at least you can most of the time see them, it is it small feckers that scare the shoite out of you when you can't see them and get biten
  10. mwl946

mwl946 LE Good Egg (charities)

I hate the ones that lie in wait on my bedroom ceiling, just waiting for me to fall asleep then drop down on me! Cant sleep if i know there is one in the room :(
  11. Used to have a couple of these:

My mate (a fellow Psych Nurse) was attending a course of sessions to treat her spider-phobia, in a group, at the Trust's Psychology Dept.. They asked me to take one in for their final session. With me being a sensitive, female nurse (rather than rufty-tufty and macho) it worked very well, with a couple the phobics being able to hold the good-natured Red-Knee.