Credit crunch not always a bad thing

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by smartascarrots, Dec 1, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BBC Link.

Every cloud has a silver lining.

2. just confirming what i've always known:

"The Scots were most amorous with 43% choosing sex over other pastimes, compared with 35% in South England. "

3. Has anyone else out there tried the new BBQ Peperami?? It tastes just like Bacon Grill!

4. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

The picture's a bit wierd. Looks like a bloke on his back with a child's food between his feet and a woman's foot on the outside.

5. Tried it for what exactly in this thread?

6. My favourite bit:

Well get her in there for a threesome, that way everybody's happy. Lateral thinking, ladies!

7. Well I did ask the same question in a new thread, but some miserable Moderator "Holed" it.....so I thought I'd slip it in here.

They could at least have moved it to the "cookery" forum. Cnuts.

They don't mind MDN/FiveAlpha talking shite for 15 pages about inane drivel...such as sucking boys off, but a fair question about Peperamis new cullinary delight is holed. Ram it.

8. Tell my wife about the sex

9. Grak, grak snigger fnar, fnar

10. Damn. I thought that this was going to be an exploration of over-valuation in the UK economy; instead, it's a story of over-inflation in another part. Oops.

11. Maybe Jeremy Beadle has fcuked up feet as well as fcuked up hands? :wink:

12. She was fine about it this morning, and sorry about the mess on the curtains :D

13. They don't mind MDN/FiveAlpha talking shite for 15 pages about inane drivel...such as sucking boys off,

Hard to believe 'n' easy to miss 'smudgie' but MDM is a 'Mod'...jobs for the 'Boy'(in all senses)..... :wink:

14. A thread about screwing and Labour's economic policies? Nope, sorry. Can't see a link myself...

15. Since when was sex free? Either the Child Support lot get you, you paid in cash on the night, or; and this is the worst of all - they trapped you into a long term, expensive relationship. Snakes with tits.