• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Creative ways to dump :)

I'm normally one to just ignore calls, e-mails, etc until the hint is gotten. But i'm in need of an inventive way of severing all ties with a female who's a bit below par in the vanity department, who I graced with a weekend of filth. Effectively a weekend long one-night stand because she had beer and a playstation 3.

Any and all ideas are welcome.

P

PrinceAlbert

Never part on bad terms. You never know when you may in need of fuck, and she may be the only option.

Post photos of her obviously.

C

cloudbuster

Send her a link to this page.

After posting pics and details of the dirty scutter first.

The truth usually works well, just introduce her to all your gay friends and then tell her that you only shagged her because they all had the shits that weekend.

A few lines for you to try;All my friends at the gay bar said I should go through with the sex change, what do you think?, Would you like to meet my last girlfriend? Really, its no problem, she's still chained up in my basement, I was only hanging around with you because I wanted to get in your mother's knickers, It's you, not me...I mean it's me, not you, I really like you. . . So does my wife, You look too much like my sister/brother, I can't see you anymore, Does your friend like three-somes?, Here's the phone number of my doctor, I think you and he should talk.... , Send a dozen dead roses with a note: "Roses are red, violets are blue, I'd rather be dead than continue seeing you!" , Can I borrow that cute little blue teddy and heels?,

Latest Threads