Creative names for the Doris

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by dandanthechainsawman, Jun 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's always interesting to see what you can get away with. My oppo has slowly but surely introduced his current gf to the knowledge that she is a rat. Such that she now even refers to herself as one.

Liking this idea, I attempted to introduce the latest squeeze to this concept. I received a swift elbow to the grid for my trouble. It seems I can get away with nicknaming her Flipper (laughs like a dolphin) but this is a bridge too far...

So what have the learned ARRSE community got away with calling 'er indoors in the past?
  2. My ex-wife was under the impression my calling her "Muppet" was a term of affection... She was wrong.
  3. My ex wasn't keen on "fatso" as our relationship entered it's twilight years... Not that she was huge but it was definitely starting to show... :cry:
  4. What ever you do, dont give your mrs a nick name like thrush.

My mrs said, are you calling me thrush because im a cute little bird? I replied, no, its because you are an irritating cnut. ;)
  5. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

My ex thought my mates called her Twisty because she could dance.

Two years after we split up some tosser told her the truth. I'm not sure she has forgiven me.
  6. The Fun Police ..... for obvious reasons
  7. introduce her as your first wife or the current misses
  8. Call my current mrs "milly"

She asked if it's because I think the name is cute.

I said no, is short for millstone, you're like a fricking millstone around my neck.....
  9. I get away with "woman", "filth" and occasionally "slut". I'm quite proud of myself.
  10. My mate Pete called his wife Elliot, took me a while to work that one out.
  11. Wife Type. And she seems to like it. Otherwise she is known as "the current Mrs ..."
  12. I call mine treacle - coz she's sweet (abd shes thick)
  13. abd shes thick.

Love it!
  14. I get away with Pig.

But when I tried to name the dogs breath after her today she wasn't impressed.
  15. I call my wife Hunchfront, she likes it and just as well.