Creative Mind Wanted in S Wales

We've just had this in by email which I thought might interest a few people:

Got any bright ideas for new Army combat kit? We are looking for active or recently retired armed forces personnel in South Wales/West, preferably with deployment experience in Afghanistan, to give us the benefit of your advice for the development of future combat equipment for the future British soldier. You can also if you want test and try out the current and future innovations we come up with. You need an open mind and desire to improve the soldiers kit. BCB International Ltd, based in Cardiff is a leading designer and manufacturer of protective and survival military equipment. Refreshments will be provided and all selected participants will receive free BCB International gear.

To apply or for further information please contact 02920 433700 or email: cl@bcbin.com

How about a buckshee baccy tin containing an awesome "survival kit", it could be paired up with a space saving, plastic folding mug, which handily doubles up as a water bowl for a door mouse.

BCB; shitcunts.

Don't dis BCB - Who else will stock the shelves in the NAAFI with expensive kit that you can get from the CQMS? :)

Black n nasty, soap, UBACS, Softies, Multi-tools, Plastic bags... Oh hang on; Ziplits!!! Where would the Army be without Ziplits!?! ;-)

Fuckin Shark Repellent!?! I think I'll have a few beers apply for the job and come up with some ideas :)

Fuckin Shark Repellent!?! I think I'll have a few beers apply for the job and come up with some ideas :)
BCB Rape Kit
Perfect for R&R, POTL, or those tiresome depot posting, the BCB Rape Kit contains everything you need for that perfect recreation suprise sex session: duct tape, disposable gloves, stanley knife, and spray bottle of detergent (guaranteed to remove 99.99% DNA). All contained within a stylish multicam tobacco tin.

BCB Rape Kit
Perfect for R&R, POTL, or those tiresome depot posting, the BCB Rape Kit contains everything you need for that perfect recreation suprise sex session: duct tape, disposable gloves, stanley knife, and spray bottle of detergent (guaranteed to remove 99.99% DNA). All contained within a stylish multicam tobacco tin.
Do you buy a claw hammer separately? :)

Methinks they need more then a creative mind in wales.....as for BCB....they might start with making quality gear instead of cheap shite.