Creative Mind Wanted in S Wales

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by Bad CO, Dec 21, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

We've just had this in by email which I thought might interest a few people:

2. I think I may be on to something :)

3. sharp-washed-sand.jpg

I think I see him. Does he have a boner?
    • Like Like x 2
  4. How about a buckshee baccy tin containing an awesome "survival kit", it could be paired up with a space saving, plastic folding mug, which handily doubles up as a water bowl for a door mouse.

BCB; shitcunts.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. LANGUAGE GENTLEMEN! BCB's website is very impressive ( . There are some nice vids of their kit in action in their vimeo link.
  6. South Wales?

Wow, they really are thinking outside the box.
  7. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

A great deal of ignorance and envy from the Sais I see,
  8. It's Saes, you thick, can't even convincingly sound like a Welsh ****, even though you are one, ******.
  9. Don't dis BCB - Who else will stock the shelves in the NAAFI with expensive kit that you can get from the CQMS? :)

Black n nasty, soap, UBACS, Softies, Multi-tools, Plastic bags... Oh hang on; Ziplits!!! Where would the Army be without Ziplits!?! ;-)

Fuckin Shark Repellent!?! I think I'll have a few beers apply for the job and come up with some ideas :)
  10. BCB Rape Kit
    Perfect for R&R, POTL, or those tiresome depot posting, the BCB Rape Kit contains everything you need for that perfect recreation suprise sex session: duct tape, disposable gloves, stanley knife, and spray bottle of detergent (guaranteed to remove 99.99% DNA). All contained within a stylish multicam tobacco tin.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Do you buy a claw hammer separately? :)
  12. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

You the owner? You clearly don't know this site very well. "Gentlemen" indeed!
  13. Methinks they need more then a creative mind in for BCB....they might start with making quality gear instead of cheap shite.
  14. Yes, it's a separate purchase. But look - a handy pocket-sized version!

Also perfect for fitting in Molle loops for those 'unexpected unencounters' with civpop...
    • Like Like x 1