Creative Banner

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by RoyalEngineers, Sep 19, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I decided to make a banner for the corps/ about the corps, basically my own version of the current one inspired by it as i'm a computer artist out of hobby :D

Tell me what you think, i'd happily make new banners for anyone that wants one, or sigs as those are called :lol:

[​IMG]

If you like it the URL is: http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/9789/newlookbanner2uw5.png

2. Its a corps, not a regiment.

3. Its.....shit

4. where do you intend sticking this creation?

5. Now, now.

6. Can I have a 'p***ing it up in germany for 4 years' banner pleash :wink:

7. Alright, alright. I was just making a banner lol.. i'll have a look at some of the stuff then.. it wasn't made with the intention of the corps using it or anything.. just inspired by it, and playing with the design :p

8. leave the lad alone, its not big or clever to pick on young people, for all we know this you lad me be a credit to the army in the future.

9. I hope so.. and I believe I will make a difference to the lifes of the people I work with :oops:

10. Aaawww bless!!! Give it a couple of months getting dirty and sweaty and that'll soon change :p

11. Call me a pedantic tw*t if you like (I'm sure Buggrit will!) 8O but you should have chosen a font that will allow you to write Engineers not engineers.

12. You malign me mate!! Is that what you think of me?? Im hurt!

Pedantic tw@t :wink:

13. Quite right, needs a Capital E,

pedantic tw@t :D