Creation of a national holiday against soldiers in the UK

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by spike7451, Feb 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Another bunch of facebook cnuts!...Fire at will!!

ARRSE Tw@ Of The Year 2009 Candidate(Facebook)..

2. And I'm to get upset about a 15 year old spelling-challenged no-mark trying to make a name for themselves, why?

Puking on the 'sidewalk' . Interesting use of language there.

Which is about the only thing interesting in an attempt to get the more gullible to bite.

3. How inappropriate - ought to be flagged!

4. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

The creator sounds like a concentration camp guard wonder if that poster was his grandad

Ignore them bunch of student fukcwits they can't even photo shop properly

Just in case though

Brrrrrrooooooom broom broom

I'll build up the air and make sure the outrage bus is swept out :wink:

5. I wonder if the Cnut who wrote this post on Face Book would have the guts to come out and face us! Yes I agree lets have a National Holiday against soldiers great idea. On the day we will all get together down town , get SMASHED and kick them all to death!!

Excuse us for giving up our civil libertys and putting our life on hold for 7 months at a time and wanting to come back and unwind, how DARE we!

I live in a town where there isn't a Barracks for MILES and yet Civvys still manage to wreck the town on Fri/Sat night. Have we all started wearing uniform on the piss too? Is that why he can tell we are all squaddies lol TWAT!

Walk a mile in our shoes eh Guys and Gal's.... I have just shat myself with RAGE!

6. CplFoodspoiler

CplFoodspoiler War Hero Book Reviewer

WTF! Hic.....shit, why is there puke all over my best pulling kit? What happened last night? Hic, burp, ahhh kebab! All coming back to me now - in more ways than I care to think about. I do hope I did not embarrass myself, or, God forbid, offend a civilian. If I could be arrsed I would erupt in moral outrage and be mucho offended by Cnuts on facebook. But I cant, so I wont... Fukc em'. Amen, pass the ammunition.

OOps edited to say that I AM a civilian... but it was not always so.

7. Wow thomo. A new member of the uber outragers are ya?

Cnuts like him don't deserve the time spent complaining, so walk on, he's never gonna get anywhere.

8. This is a first time bite for me amigo!! Think my signature block tells all, I love civvies , couldn't eat a whole one though!

9. Student cnuts pretending they are the moral centre of the universe again. Obviously teenagers know everything! Just ignore them, they are the epitomy of the term 02 Thieves.

edited for mongness

10. Why did I automatically think 'Facebook' when I saw the thread title? It did make me chuckle though;

'3. They are a huge tax burden that can't be justified'

Coming from a tax-dodging student, that's priceless.

11. Sorry and all that but what happens if/when some warmonger thinks he wants an extension of his empire? Still at a tax burden or what?

12. Jealousy is a wonderful thing quite the compliment I feel. These facebook students only start these beacause, they have watched the nobel squaddie get the knickers wet and off a student bird they were eyeing up/dating quicker than you can say "student union".

13. They have 50ish members and a good portion of those seem to be pro-forces who have joined so that they can slag off the group on the wall.