Creation of a national holiday against soldiers in the UK

Another bunch of facebook cnuts!...Fire at will!!

Creation of a national holiday against soldiers in the UK.

to get the government to make August 25th a national holiday against soldiers
Beneficiary:
Donations to the cause benefit: Crimes Of War Education Project A 501(c)(3) nonprofit
Positions:

1. Soldiers are murderes
2. Soldiers are a national embarrassment
3. They are a huge tax burden that can't be justified

Category:
Political Campaigns
Description:
We have all seen them. Binge drinking in pubs, puking on sidewalks and generally embarrassing civilians with their macho death cult philosophy.

And we've all read how they behave while representing us while occupying countries and killing people that have never done us any harm.

It's time to stand up against them and come together once a year in the form of a National Holiday.

Soldiers aren't Heroes. They an embarrassment to all of us.
ARRSE Tw@ Of The Year 2009 Candidate(Facebook)..

And I'm to get upset about a 15 year old spelling-challenged no-mark trying to make a name for themselves, why?

Puking on the 'sidewalk' . Interesting use of language there.

Which is about the only thing interesting in an attempt to get the more gullible to bite.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
The creator sounds like a concentration camp guard wonder if that poster was his grandad

Ignore them bunch of student fukcwits they can't even photo shop properly

Just in case though

Brrrrrrooooooom broom broom

I'll build up the air and make sure the outrage bus is swept out :wink:

I wonder if the Cnut who wrote this post on Face Book would have the guts to come out and face us! Yes I agree lets have a National Holiday against soldiers great idea. On the day we will all get together down town , get SMASHED and kick them all to death!!

Excuse us for giving up our civil libertys and putting our life on hold for 7 months at a time and wanting to come back and unwind, how DARE we!

I live in a town where there isn't a Barracks for MILES and yet Civvys still manage to wreck the town on Fri/Sat night. Have we all started wearing uniform on the piss too? Is that why he can tell we are all squaddies lol TWAT!

Walk a mile in our shoes eh Guys and Gal's.... I have just shat myself with RAGE!

CplFoodspoiler

War Hero
Book Reviewer
WTF! Hic.....shit, why is there puke all over my best pulling kit? What happened last night? Hic, burp, ahhh kebab! All coming back to me now - in more ways than I care to think about. I do hope I did not embarrass myself, or, God forbid, offend a civilian. If I could be arrsed I would erupt in moral outrage and be mucho offended by Cnuts on facebook. But I cant, so I wont... Fukc em'. Amen, pass the ammunition.

OOps edited to say that I AM a civilian... but it was not always so.

Wow thomo. A new member of the uber outragers are ya?

Cnuts like him don't deserve the time spent complaining, so walk on, he's never gonna get anywhere.

Student cnuts pretending they are the moral centre of the universe again. Obviously teenagers know everything! Just ignore them, they are the epitomy of the term 02 Thieves.

edited for mongness

Why did I automatically think 'Facebook' when I saw the thread title? It did make me chuckle though;

'3. They are a huge tax burden that can't be justified'

Coming from a tax-dodging student, that's priceless.

Creation of a national holiday against soldiers in the UK.

to get the government to make August 25th a national holiday against soldiers
Beneficiary:
Donations to the cause benefit: Crimes Of War Education Project A 501(c)(3) nonprofit
Positions:

1. Soldiers are murderes
2. Soldiers are a national embarrassment
3. They are a huge tax burden that can't be justified

Category:
Political Campaigns
Description:
We have all seen them. Binge drinking in pubs, puking on sidewalks and generally embarrassing civilians with their macho death cult philosophy.

And we've all read how they behave while representing us while occupying countries and killing people that have never done us any harm.

It's time to stand up against them and come together once a year in the form of a National Holiday.

Soldiers aren't Heroes. They an embarrassment to all of us.
Sorry and all that but what happens if/when some warmonger thinks he wants an extension of his empire? Still at a tax burden or what?

Jealousy is a wonderful thing quite the compliment I feel. These facebook students only start these beacause, they have watched the nobel squaddie get the knickers wet and off a student bird they were eyeing up/dating quicker than you can say "student union".

They have 50ish members and a good portion of those seem to be pro-forces who have joined so that they can slag off the group on the wall.

Oh ffs :roll:

Do you know how expensive split sides are to replace these days? :D

I just joined the group and posted a message on their wall about how pathetic they are. Having read the other messages on there it seems that almost all of the members joined to slag off the group rather than because they supported it. The replies to most of these messages are puerile and sound like they're written by 14 year old boys with testosterone poisoning.
Here's a sample:

Cecil Cribbens said:
wrote at 08:56 on 01 November 2008
Think you can take me, Rougvie, cuz I got flow, you hear me, you ain't gonna leave a scratch, boy.
James Cartwright said:
wrote at 20:25 on 10 November 2008
Can i just mention that a number of us at my college are wearing reversed popies (black leaves red center) tommorow symbolising our oposition to the war and the glorification of soldiers i would encourage everyone else with the same belifes to do the same.
Some great spelling and punctuation there from a 'college boy' - symptomatic of the dreadful education system in our country.
Reversed poppies? Anybody seen any of those? I reckon he made that up.
I love it - black leaves? I think he means petals. What a wanker.

Can we have a 'no student' day to balance the books?

Points 2 & 3 in his 'manifesto' could easily & more effectively apply to students.