Crazyest knicker loosening line used, did it work?

The_IRON said:
StabTiffy2B said:
"Don't make me turn this rape into a murder".
We all know thats the only way a weedy, big eared fcukwit like you could get laid, you fcuking throbber.

By the way happy birthday, it is halloween isnt it.
Hark at "Tefal"! You still trying to nail every whore on here oh Mr Dear Deidre of ARRSE?

The_IRON said:
StabTiffy2B said:
We all know thats the only way a weedy, big eared fcukwit like you could get laid, you fcuking throbber.

Aren't you one of the losers that's trying to shag that civvy whore Scotlass?

Cannot claim this for myself but, two lads needed!

Blag that you work for AVON (birds face plaster).
Tell them, yeah, i can get you free stuff you know?
(Keep this going) big salary, company car, know Kate Moss.
Then it comes to the crunch, she asks what you actually do!

"Well he holds the monkey and i spray the s*&t in it's eyes"

StabTiffy2B said:
The_IRON said:
StabTiffy2B said:

Aren't you one of the losers that's trying to shag that civvy whore Scotlass?
Take it she turned you down for being a weedy runt, or did you get wedged by some more of the girlies on ARRSE like last the previous crawl. Theres hopefully going to be an ARRSE crawl down here in Colchester before we deploy in March so your welcome to attend.
I take your comments as a compliment Threaders_VM, but alas Im still happily married after 14 years but if i get lonely Ill give you a call mate (ive got plenty of young Cfn to chose from though) :roll:

skivivor said:
Cannot claim this for myself but, two lads needed!

Blag that you work for AVON (birds face plaster).
Tell them, yeah, i can get you free stuff you know?
(Keep this going) big salary, company car, know Kate Moss.
Then it comes to the crunch, she asks what you actually do!

"Well he holds the monkey and i spray the s*&t in it's eyes"
never laughed so much today fantastic

That is awesome!!!

A mate of mine once tried to trap by saying that he chewed bread for gummy ducks. Another that he was a lifeguard on Loughborough beach. The silly cow announced 'I've never been there, I live in Quorn!'

I'll get me coat.....

Once scored with a Spanish bird (over here) by offering to show her some goats. (worked to)

I work for the RSPCA, looking after animals that have been abandoned. It's a heartbreaking task at times, throughly distressing and used to make me really miserable, you see - I really love animals. The worst part is when you actually have to put them down - you know, when nobody claims them - that's the most distressing time.

You know, you've got to make the best of it though, just to stop yourself from getting depressed. I recently had to put down twelve, four-week old kittens, utterly hearbreaking. I put the task off repeatedly until I was told by my boss that I had to do it. I tried to lighten the mood but couldn't until I realised that we still had that crusty old rottweiler in one of the other kennels. He's really old, a real lovely old fella, but he's got bad hips and can't stand up very easily or move around his kennel. That was, of course, until I started throwing kittens in to him, he forgot about his bad hips then, kept darting around his kennel like a puppy, snap - head gone, snap, broke another kitten's back, snap, snap, snap - kept him going for ages. Funny as fuck. I can't wait until the next lot of kittens come in...

Minnies, Haverfordwest, Summer 2003. That was about the time she started crying, and just before she slapped me so hard around the head that it made my ear glow.

Go up to a bird in a bar & say:

"Hi, my names Bond"

She (hopefully) replies along the lines;

"Don't tell me James?"

"No UNI...............I'm gonna fill your crack!!"

I'll get me coat & I don't know if it works, but next time I'm out I'll try it & report back! :oops:

threaders_vm said:
Wishful_Thinking said:
This line was used on me once, and no it didn't work!

"Do you know the difference between my penis and a chicken leg ?

No ?? Want to go on a picnic and find out?"

:roll: Terrible!
Fucking lezza.
Thank you. I like you too. You remind me of what it's like to be young and stupid. :roll: