crazy inspection

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by daleRoch, Feb 13, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. just had a H&S inspection got picked up for having rubbish in the bins!!!!! yep thats right, rubbish in the bins.
    What is the funniest inspection you have ever had?

2. Had the mother of all bollockings from a Guards GSM for having the audacity to be in bed during a block inspection. Waited for the hurricane to pass over me and then produced my sick chit that said that I was bedded down :D

Cue one GSM turning bright red, a very smart about turn and then marching off :twisted:

3. Not a funny inspection, more of an ironic story...

Pops came home one day and said the hospital where he works failed an inspection because of the fire extinguishers being the wrong type (think they all changed colour or something)
    So, A new job lot was ordered and delivered, however there was no one available to change them and there was no storage space alloted for them so they were all dumped in front of one of the fire escapes. :roll:

F_G

4. That's not funny that's normal. We had the same rule for washing in the washing machine and wet clothes in the drying room. Bit of a pain in the ass wehn at least 12 would share one washer and we had at least 2 bloack inspections per week.

funniest inspection I ever had was after being found not to have ironed my bed sheets properly. I had to carry my whole bed on to show parade; queue me stood outside block heating up iron, unplugging it, running out to iron bed, over and over. I lived on the second floor of the block so couldn't iron it upstairs.

5. On arrival at Balaclava camp,Little Aden,provost Cpl. not impressed when I dragged all my kit across his carefully swept area of sand in front of Guard Room.
    On being informed my mess tins were a bit grubby,I was instructed 'don't bull them,just polish them with brasso.' Yeah,right.

6. I was once bollocked for parking my car in.....wait for it.......a car parking space!!!!!

7. I cant even remember exactly what I had done but in the early 90's at 13 Sigs I had a few days worth of personal, 1 on 1 room inspections from my friendly SSM.

Knew things weren't going to go well from day one, as I watched him arrive he was opening a shiney net set of NBC inner gloves .... its all downhill from there !!

8. Would that have been in the SNCO's Mess at Deepcut by any chance? Done several courses there and been told that the parking spaces outside the mess are for Civvy's and we had to park in the main carpark at the bottom of the hill.

9. Did the net gloves match his string vest?! :D

10. We (Our basic training squad )got ordered to parade behind the guard because there was dust on the water in the fire buckets. (Whittington Bks Lichfield 1958)

11. At the Apprentices Training College at Arborfield, we had a Sgt's block inspection. Upon walking into our room he went straight to the first bed on the left, who's owner was known a a bit of an admin knightmare.

"WHO DID IT, A.T. H******N? TELL ME WHO THE F*CK DID IT! TELL ME WHO DID IT AND I'LL RAG THEM TILL THEY F*CKING BLEED!!!"

"Who did what, Sgt?

"WHO THE F*CK'S BEEN JUMPING UP AND DOWN ON YOUR BED?"

Very funny, and very pleased he left the rest of us alone as I didn't clean my Mags. :oops:

12. The gas lights were that good eh? :D

13. Gas? What makes you think we had gas?

14. ooops .. fat fingersRus today