Crazy arab driver.. (snuff)

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by finbarr_saunders, Apr 7, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Well, nothing odd about that sort of driving out here. If the b*ggers could only go that fast in their bust-up orange and white wrecks, they would certainly drive like that.

Top vid, thanks SMF :)
  2. RIP

Raghead In Pieces.

Nice to see the bloke driving carried on doing his drifting tricks whilst Abdul and his slippers were doing acrobatics in his rear view mirror....
  3. Couple of shovel-fulls of sand and bobs yer uncle. :lol:
  4. I think if that came towards a checkpoint I would give the orders to open fire.
  5. dan_man I think most of us would let the driver have half a belt if he drove into a VCP like that.

Toerag driver............the bodywork took a hammering I noticed. Kept on going though. Wonder what make is the car?

6. Looks like a Holden (aussie GM type) cant be sure though, one thing I am sure of is that bloke is brown bread and if he's not I want some of what he's drinking..................
  7. anyone estimate the impact speed?
  8. That's sooooo funny! Think I just weeed a little. :lol: Bit more left-hand down and he could have got the other two fellas on the way through!

Does it remind anyone else of a taxi ride in Telford?

9. That'll teach him to try to reach out and touch a moving car!

He wanted contact, well...
  10. Nice wheels. :?

what is that tune though? despite it being made arab friendly it is strangely familiar!