• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Crazy arab driver.. (snuff)

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
Well, nothing odd about that sort of driving out here. If the b*ggers could only go that fast in their bust-up orange and white wrecks, they would certainly drive like that.

Top vid, thanks SMF :)

RIP

Raghead In Pieces.

Nice to see the bloke driving carried on doing his drifting tricks whilst Abdul and his slippers were doing acrobatics in his rear view mirror....

dan_man I think most of us would let the driver have half a belt if he drove into a VCP like that.

Toerag driver............the bodywork took a hammering I noticed. Kept on going though. Wonder what make is the car?

fastmedic

Looks like a Holden (aussie GM type) cant be sure though, one thing I am sure of is that bloke is brown bread and if he's not I want some of what he's drinking..................

That's sooooo funny! Think I just weeed a little. :lol: Bit more left-hand down and he could have got the other two fellas on the way through!

Does it remind anyone else of a taxi ride in Telford?

CC_TA

Nice wheels. :?

what is that tune though? despite it being made arab friendly it is strangely familiar!