Crayon Book

Since so many of us obviously enjoy crayoning all over the current affairs bit, I thought we might as well have a thread here just for that!

Fill your boots kids:

If it is a thread dedicated to crayoning and I post a genuine item of news and/or comment - am I still contributing to the main effort?

Those crayons are all white - that's rubbish. We want colour ones

If I fill it in with my craynes do I get ithe cleem and a laboon or do I just get more windows to lick.

Ages back when Boy was small I made a Pokemon colouring book for him, and then some for his school chums too. If I still have it on disc some where, I'll contribute a copy. Bloody decent of me isn't it!

Can I use Felt Tips instead of Crayons please.If not then can I use Nobbo Pens,they wipe off easy....

T

Tremaine

well I THINK Immigration IS a bad thing and another thing why should FORcEs get D IsCOUNts. ANd its not my folt histories complicated. IT's the guvverments Folt For all this MeSS and now there's NO guards For the olympix its just a diSgrace. DON't forGet Soldiers are HERoes and WE veterans SHOuld get free Pizzas as well as NO council Tax Or Bleddy pasTY tax. Its onlyfair innit. . Don't CAll me A LIAr. Fannies.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
well I THINK Immigration IS a bad thing and another thing why should FORcEs get D IsCOUNts. ANd its not my folt histories complicated. IT's the guvverments Folt For all this MeSS and now there's NO guards For the olympix its just a diSgrace. DON't forGet Soldiers are HERoes and WE veterans SHOuld get free Pizzas as well as NO council Tax Or Bleddy pasTY tax. Its onlyfair innit. . Don't CAll me A LIAr. Fannies.
I think we have a winner.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Two weeks holiday on Rockall with your friend Skippy - the bush kangaroo
Yeah. I bet you thought I had forgotten about Skippy the fucking Bush Kangaroo, didn't you? Bastard. I don't sleep. I wait. Watch yourself around mirrors would be my advice.

Latest Threads