Crawls in parts foreign

guzzler said:
Just wondering whether any of our foreign members would like to organise a crawl for us to enjoy.
Organise it yourself? Unless you want a load of fat, socially vacuous civpop tipping up with Arrse T shirts, username badges and an unhealthy interest in stuffing as many cocks up them as possible...

I can arrange one for you in Iran. You wont like it much though.

I could organise one here for you. It's a bit of trek and the weather's shite, but a party is a party I suppose.

guzzler said:
Just wondering whether any of our foreign members would like to organise a crawl for us to enjoy.
It might be an idea if you were to specify the general area on the planet that you're talking about.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
How about Port Elizabeth, RSA on Wednesday at about 3 pm? Nothing else of interest then. 8)

Beers a bit steep

Mr_Deputy said:
Fooking hell!!!!

£10 for accomodation?? Beach huts used to be about £2.50. With fan. And a door. One even had a roof and a bed!

Just been on the Money Expert website and he reccomends getting a hooker, take her to beach or a carpark then rolling her over you as a shelter when you want to get some kip. Save on the accomodation.

Do I have to fcking sort everything?
Just be careful his dick doesn't stab you in the eye when you roll him over you! 8O

Mr_Deputy said:
eodmatt said:
Mr_Deputy said:
Fooking hell!!!!

£10 for accomodation?? Beach huts used to be about £2.50. With fan. And a door. One even had a roof and a bed!

Just been on the Money Expert website and he reccomends getting a hooker, take her to beach or a carpark then rolling her over you as a shelter when you want to get some kip. Save on the accomodation.

Do I have to fcking sort everything?
Just be careful his dick doesn't stab you in the eye when you roll him over you! 8O
No no far from it, waste not want not my friend! If dug into the sand it makes a very useful sand spike to keep you moored in case the sea levels rise in the night.
Heh, If he is a true Kathoey, you may very well find yourself "spiked" during the night. :twisted: