Crashes

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Cuddles, Jul 14, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Has anyone else noticed that when you post something really critical of thepowers that be, the message crashes? I know I'm not paranoid because I did the personality test (schizo, sociopathic, anti-social - yes but not paranoid) but hmmm?

2. Best policy is not to criticize the powers that be. :lol:

3. Cuddles you'll have to be a bit more specific on "powers".
    Thick john

4. I find it's safer to talk to them through my TV.

5. I tried talking to them through my fridge but the green woman in my microwave just won't shut up and I can only hear parts of the message (e.g. garble garble KILL THEM ALL garble garble STAB garble garble CRUSH THEM...etc). As for this red mist which comes down every time I hear Jeremy Paxman...well!

Luckily there is a man who brings me coffee in my tea....

6. WHo are the powers?

7. Duh, thickie-biccie...THEY are...you know THEM!

8. We're watching you Cuddles......

'The Powers That Be'

9. If you know enough to ask about their existenZe , you already know too much . Well that's what my toaster says anyway.

10. napier

napier LE Moderator Reviewer

Why is it the powers that be and not the powers that are? Answers on a pedant please.

11. Nah! I think you're making it up. I've never had a problem. Let me tell you what I know about the Po

Last edited by THEM on Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

12. All posts on this subject will be stored for up to three years. However Charles Clarke says it's for our own good and that they will not be using the posts for anything other than purposes of national security or to support the invasion of a nation-state and to change its regime...

I started this thread partly out of frustration, partly out of irony and partly out of my tree on Thatchers (the cider not the former PM) but haven't we had fun anyway....

13. Wedge it scroat.
    john