Crap Towns

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ravers, Sep 2, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

First up I'd like to nominate Hammersmith. Every lunchtime I am forced to walk along King Street to get some sustenance and each day I swear the gutter tripe gets worse.

Today on a quick mission to Greggs, I was accosted by the following interesting characters:

Several charity fund-raisers, you know, the cunts who catch your eye, then smile at you and demand your bank details to make them piss off and leave you alone.

Three drunk tramps. I wouldn't have minded if these were your usual run of the mill British gentlemen of the road, but they weren't, they were vile Eastern European tramps who were blocking my way and muttering in Latvian.

A gang of feral children. The little fuckers were literally running down the street, I have no idea where their parents were, they managed to knock an old lady into the road which I suppose was quite amusing though.

Two Romanian Big Issue sellers. What ever happened to good old Glaswegian smackhead big issue sellers? At least you could rely on them for a light or some decent conversation.

Two religious preachers, one was just a woman handing out leaflets but the other was some nutter in wellies with a massive sign attached to a rucksack, he asked me what I thought hell was like, I told him I was already there.

I also passed two separate sets of PCSOs taking down suspicious looking character's details, a man with 3 unmuzzled pitbulls on chains, someone passed out (possibly dead) lying outside the post office and a plethora of other human amoeba.

It seems to me that Hammersmith is the gathering spot for all utterly shit specimens of the human species. I rate it up there with other shite towns such as Bakersfield California, Birkenhead, Corby and Belgium.

Any more for any more?
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Have we not already done this on another thread?

i thought Portsmouth won??
  3. We've had this one before, stupid. I nominated Widnes. Put your clever head on Worzel.
  4. Sounds like Swansea after they've had a clear up.
    You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.
  5. Hull, more so on Giro day, More Eastern Europeans on the ponce than Eastern Europe. Or any lunchtime in and around (300m radius, these skiplicking cnuts will sit everywhere and shed rubbish and cans like a feral cat sheds with alopecia sheds fur!!!)McDonalds in the city centre, absolute scum central.
  6. Ravers

Did Hammersmith win last time?....No?.....Then I'm doing it again.

Hammersmith is a fucking dump, I wonder how much of the local populace knows there is a gun factory bang slap in the middle of it?

It's been a while since we've had a good old fashioned shooting spree in this Country........Watch this space.
  7. ... I gather no-one has been to Glenrothes then
  8. Has it gone down the pan that quick?.Its only a week ago you were saying how good it is.Surrounded by all the luvvies and such.P.s come and live here.
  9. I agree 110% - Hammersmith is without doubt the ARRSEhole of West London. Mys sis and her hubby live there and always give me grief for living in Brixton. Sad to say but even Brixton is looking nicer than Hammersmith now...awaits incoming:)
  10. Toss up between Hull and Woolwich. I haven't been to Woolwich in over 20 years but I'm sure it hasn't improved.
  11. scunthorpe absolute shithole
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Ravers

That's Hampstead, which is infinitely better than Hammersmith in every way.

Wait have I just been Wah'd?

If I have it was shite.
  13. Slough. And Ludgershall.
  14. Move to Luton then. :)
  15. Aviemore - never been to a more worthless dump in all my life. Oh, and Andover. And Liverpool. Malvern. Milton Keynes.