Crap Towns returns

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Blogg, Aug 2, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cast your votes....

Crap Towns Returns

At present Luton is on Pole, well ahead of.......
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Morpeth and Ashington.What ******* dumps, and the whole west end of the toon should be blitzkreiged.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Morpeth is a dump?

Ashington yes, Blyth definitely but Morpeth is a very pleasant town with property prices to match.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Déjà vu, from French, literally "already seen", is the phenomenon of having the strong sensation that an event or experience currently being experienced has been experienced in the past, whether it has actually happened or not.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Morpeth out skirts agreed.Morpeth centre the biggest waste of council funding ever.It's funny they waste that money to keep the snobbery happy.
  6. Morpeth? Keep a hauld son. Morpeth's fine. Even the town centre's not totally repulsive these days.

Now...Blyth and Amble... those are some of Northumberland's finest shit holes.
  7. Aye maybe.It's some of the ***** that live there I can't stand.
  8. I see your Luton and Raise you Dundee! the perfect location to test a tac nuke in my humble opinion, Populated by orange dwarfs who eat pies in a roll. I have personally not seen the amount of mutants that seem to inhabit the city centre anywhere apart from a zombie flick.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Hatfield, Stevenage and Letchworth ********* of the Empire
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Why has nobody mentioned Middlesborough yet?

In fact, Teeside as a whole. What an absolute ******* dump.
  11. Probably because they are busy shagging their siblings.Smoggy *****.
  12. Blackpool. An utter shit hole, a suicide hotspot and ironically the DWP's headquarters for the IT that issues the cheques that keep the place stumbling along.
  13. Aye, I've no love for paupers from Blyth either. Especially gobshite internet hard men with the military career of a prolapsed uterus.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. [​IMG]

If they remake Gregorys Girl, she goes to meet Gregory but gets gang raped by a bunch of neds on heroin and left for dead under the shopping centre with her faced slashed to bits with a stanley.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Got any evidence to support those paupership allegations snobby ?