Crap Towns returns

Déjà vu, from French, literally "already seen", is the phenomenon of having the strong sensation that an event or experience currently being experienced has been experienced in the past, whether it has actually happened or not.

:)

Morpeth is a dump?

Ashington yes, Blyth definitely but Morpeth is a very pleasant town with property prices to match.
Morpeth out skirts agreed.Morpeth centre the biggest waste of council funding ever.It's funny they waste that money to keep the snobbery happy.

Morpeth and Ashington.What ******* dumps, and the whole west end of the toon should be blitzkreiged.
Morpeth? Keep a hauld son. Morpeth's fine. Even the town centre's not totally repulsive these days.

Now...Blyth and Amble... those are some of Northumberland's finest shit holes.

Morpeth? Keep a hauld son. Morpeth's fine. Even the town centre's not totally repulsive these days.

Now...Blyth and Amble... those are some of Northumberland's finest shit holes.
Aye maybe.It's some of the cnuts that live there I can't stand.

I see your Luton and Raise you Dundee! the perfect location to test a tac nuke in my humble opinion, Populated by orange dwarfs who eat pies in a roll. I have personally not seen the amount of mutants that seem to inhabit the city centre anywhere apart from a zombie flick.

Why has nobody mentioned Middlesborough yet?

In fact, Teeside as a whole. What an absolute ******* dump.

Blackpool. An utter shit hole, a suicide hotspot and ironically the DWP's headquarters for the IT that issues the cheques that keep the place stumbling along.

Aye, I've no love for paupers from Blyth either. Especially gobshite internet hard men with the military career of a prolapsed uterus.

If they remake Gregorys Girl, she goes to meet Gregory but gets gang raped by a bunch of neds on heroin and left for dead under the shopping centre with her faced slashed to bits with a stanley.

[video=youtube;h0GMYdDs1J4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0GMYdDs1J4[/video]

Merthyr Tydfil, wherr more people claim disability than anywhere else in Wales (I'm amazed that so many can write) and more white socks are sold.....

I see your Luton and Raise you Dundee! the perfect location to test a tac nuke in my humble opinion, Populated by orange dwarfs who eat pies in a roll. I have personally not seen the amount of mutants that seem to inhabit the city centre anywhere apart from a zombie flick.
I agree much of dundee could do with some cleansing but ffs dont take away pie in a roll. I nip off to monifieth to see my mum and on the way back nip into roseangle bakery to take pies back home. Cause the geordies cannot do a fecking mince pie to save them. Ooh aye some forfar bridies as well.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

I agree much of dundee could do with some cleansing but ffs dont take away pie in a roll. I nip off to monifieth to see my mum and on the way back nip into roseangle bakery to take pies back home. Cause the geordies cannot do a fecking mince pie to save them. Ooh aye some forfar bridies as well.

**** off :) Those scotch pie things are rank.Try a donkins steak and kidney, lush.

**** off :) Those scotch pie things are rank.Try a donkins steak and kidney, lush.
Not scotch pies they have down here errggh vile fecking things that shops sell down here.
Where can I get them superjb. I am a pie connisour ;) or in other word a fat bastard around pies.