Crap terrorists sentenced

H

hoohaha

MWAHAHAHAHA!!

The only remotely worrying thing about that video was the fact that they were clearly shouting "Allah Akhbar" then firing a blank firing pistol into the air in the middle of a housing estate.

Did nobody think to perhaps call the police?

It's all a bit pathetic, innit?

Abbas was found guilty of dissemination of terrorist publications and preparing for acts of terrorism, while Ilyas was convicted of possession of a document likely to be useful to a terrorist.
They should have just been paraded in public with signs around their necks saying: "I am a total knob!"

MsG

Bugsy said:
It's all a bit pathetic, innit?

Abbas was found guilty of dissemination of terrorist publications and preparing for acts of terrorism, while Ilyas was convicted of possession of a document likely to be useful to a terrorist.
They should have just been paraded in public with signs around their necks saying: "I am a total knob!"

MsG
Perhaps you could lend them yours...

US sentence - 154 years + another 63 years to run back to back + a $250,000 fine
UK sentence - concurrent 2 year sentence, with immediate release...ermmmmm

I dont give a toss how serious they took it etc etc, I havent been inclined to dress up like a dodgy hamas member and fire blank rounds in the air in my back garden whilst calling for the death of the infidel...???