Crap Tattoo's, Show us yours.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by panzerknacker, Jan 6, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Whilst getting dried off after a shower, I took time to admire my body art, some of which has been on my skin now for 27 years. I've got some real belters among my 18, including artwork by Rob Zombie. I also have some real pointless shite as well. So, here's two of my poorest. Go on, show us your crap tatts.

[​IMG]

This was done by Geordie Scott in Blyth,I think in 1994, it took about 10 minutes and has fag ash and parts of Greggs Pastie in it from where he was stuffing his face while inking it.

[​IMG]

This was also done by Geordie Scott, although done much earlier than the Beavis one, early 1986. I met a long term girlfriend in Blyth that day, 7 years with that particular horror, still unlike the tattoo, I managed to get rid of that one.

2. For some strange reason, my dad had his blood group tattood under his arm, none of my mates dads had this tattoo.

• Like Like x 9
  3. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I have got 26 of the things. Mrs B&T says I'm shit in bed but a bloody good read.

• Like Like x 16
  4. Maybe they weren't the same blood group as your dad.

• Like Like x 16
  5. I honestly laughed at that.

• Like Like x 2
  6. I'll try get a pic of my Indian squa with a chin like Jimmy Hill on here when I get home!

• Like Like x 1
  7. The 'NAFFI' opening times and the Christmas tree are awesome :)

8. Yeah, my grandad had one under his left arm as well , said he got on holiday in the late thirties .

• Like Like x 1
  9. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I work with a bloke who has got a Tat of a packing list for a weekend away he made, it includes the spelling mistakes.

In all fairness he is a bit of a cock.

10. Nice try.

• Like Like x 3
  11. My arrse which has been featured here before

Attached Files:

12. I nearly bit.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Moral of the story:

Never get a tattoo done by Geordie Scott.

• Like Like x 3