Crap Shag or Great ****?

;
It's a discussion in my troop that has helped many a stag/exercise fly by!

Doesn't this depend on what you want? If you want a shag but can only have a w@nk then you're bound to be disappointed. But if you really want a w@nk there's just no beating it.

SmithsRail

War Hero
I've always thought a top w@nk is better than a crap shag, I define a crap shag by me not being able to finish, however, if wanking, your always going to get the end product.

Groucho Marx put it best: "When sex is good, it's very, very good. But when it's bad... it's still pretty damn good!"

Crap shags are like the perfect woman: everyone talks about them but they don't really exist.

;
smartascarrots said:
Groucho Marx put it best: "When sex is good, it's very, very good. But when it's bad... it's still pretty damn good!"

Crap shags are like the perfect woman: everyone talks about them but they don't really exist.
Quality reply ;)

nuttymonkey

Old-Salt
How abot a crap shag followed by a happy ending all over her boat race? As long as I fire the gun at the end of it i'm not overly bothered.

Can I vote for a shag, which turns out to be crap so then an amazing wank shooting my load all over the victims ass to finish myself off???

Latest Threads