ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

Crap Shag or Great Wank?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by sarge_massage_my_passage, Mar 1, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ;
    It's a discussion in my troop that has helped many a stag/exercise fly by!

2. Doesn't this depend on what you want? If you want a shag but can only have a w@nk then you're bound to be disappointed. But if you really want a w@nk there's just no beating it.

3. I was always of the thinking that, .A third class shag beats a first class w ank............shoite I've had some third class shags

4. I'd say horses for courses, after all beggars cant be choosers.

5. Even a bad shag is a good shag.* A bad wank's just bad.

*So I'm told

6. I've always thought a top w@nk is better than a crap shag, I define a crap shag by me not being able to finish, however, if wanking, your always going to get the end product.

7. Groucho Marx put it best: "When sex is good, it's very, very good. But when it's bad... it's still pretty damn good!"

Crap shags are like the perfect woman: everyone talks about them but they don't really exist.

8. ;
    Quality reply ;)

9. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Does the crap shag come with a decent blow job and ring licking? If not, wan k.

10. How abot a crap shag followed by a happy ending all over her boat race? As long as I fire the gun at the end of it i'm not overly bothered.

11. Can I vote for a shag, which turns out to be crap so then an amazing wank shooting my load all over the victims ass to finish myself off???