Crap Olympic Outfits

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by whiffler, Mar 22, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. (wah shields up)

Because of all the different sports? Track Athletes want lycra, swimmers want the latest stuff from Speedo, tennis players want baggy clothes with pockets for their balls :), football and hockey players want strips. Competitors who spend their time standing in direct sunlight might want hats that cover their neck; others might just want a baseball cap.

That's just the sports-specific competition kit; there's also the stuff you need when travelling to and from the sports venue (tracksuit, possibly rainwear, a fleece or two, a daysack), maybe some kit for hanging around the Olympic Village (t-shirts, polo shirts) some formal kit (blazers/slacks/shirts/ties for receptions, opening ceremonies, and so on), shoes, hats, etc, etc.

When they get issued their kit, they'll also have a couple of rather large sports bags to carry it away...

2. Why no picture yet of female athlete toe?

3. Way too late for that.

Anyway if you think that is bad you should see the kit being dished out to the 70,000 volunteers and 6,000 Locog staff

4. I see your wah

design of clothing accepted, but there isn't continuity of the 'national' element.

5. ancienturion

ancienturion LE Book Reviewer

It would seem there is to be no national identity using the colours of the British flag. This is what I would expect bearing in mind the assumed influence of parent and the Coe fellow who, I believe, seems to run it all for his own benefit.

6. I don't see the issue - they're not that bad to be honest. Or is this another one of those bandwagon threads that I'm supposed to ride along with?

7. Just for you, mate. Enjoy.

Attached Files:

8. Thanks for thinking of me!

9. No charge. :)

10. seaweed

seaweed LE Book Reviewer

Boris was parading some bods in PINK the other day - what madness was that?

btw that wizard spoof '2012' is back Fri 30th.

11. It's a True Blue Tory plot mate.

12. Not so bad strapped onto Jessica Ennis, however her mate to the right looks like she may be smuggling something sinister in her pants!?

524219_335234726524796_171357442912526_892622_1581791570_n.jpg

13. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Its all a waste of our cash, make the feckers do it in 1980's PT kit!