Crap Olympic Outfits

Why so many variations ?
(wah shields up)

Because of all the different sports? Track Athletes want lycra, swimmers want the latest stuff from Speedo, tennis players want baggy clothes with pockets for their balls :), football and hockey players want strips. Competitors who spend their time standing in direct sunlight might want hats that cover their neck; others might just want a baseball cap.

That's just the sports-specific competition kit; there's also the stuff you need when travelling to and from the sports venue (tracksuit, possibly rainwear, a fleece or two, a daysack), maybe some kit for hanging around the Olympic Village (t-shirts, polo shirts) some formal kit (blazers/slacks/shirts/ties for receptions, opening ceremonies, and so on), shoes, hats, etc, etc.

When they get issued their kit, they'll also have a couple of rather large sports bags to carry it away...

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
It would seem there is to be no national identity using the colours of the British flag. This is what I would expect bearing in mind the assumed influence of parent and the Coe fellow who, I believe, seems to run it all for his own benefit.

I don't see the issue - they're not that bad to be honest. Or is this another one of those bandwagon threads that I'm supposed to ride along with?

Attachments

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
Boris was parading some bods in PINK the other day - what madness was that?

btw that wizard spoof '2012' is back Fri 30th.

Not so bad strapped onto Jessica Ennis, however her mate to the right looks like she may be smuggling something sinister in her pants!?

524219_335234726524796_171357442912526_892622_1581791570_n.jpg

ugly

LE
Its all a waste of our cash, make the feckers do it in 1980's PT kit!