Crap kids names 2011

Saracen for a boy, Xerox for , actually i'm not sure what gender little Xerox is

(both were spotted in our local paper "hatched, matched & dispatched" recently)

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Ugly sisters: Quinizarine and Coumarin

chlamydia for a girl (possibly an only child )

B

Boozy

I know some people who called their kid "Art". Surefire way to make sure he gets beat up when he goes to school.

I know some people who called their kid "Art". Surefire way to make sure he gets beat up when he goes to school.
would that make them art history?

The chav's new favorite is Nevaeh, Nav-ay-er. Its Heaven backwards and they all think its classy.

I've dealt with a woman who's two year old's Christian names were Roy Manchester United Cantona and one put the phone down on me after I pointed out her childs name is pronounced channel not chanel as she thought.

some names are nothing short of child abuse

First 2 arrived Xmas day, Ava and Eve, I feel like I am officially introducing a couple of silent movie stars when people come round.

First 2 arrived Xmas day, Ava and Eve, I feel like I am officially introducing a couple of silent movie stars when people come round.
congratulations

Thanks, but I owe you much more for the avatar. All men love a whore in ripped jeans.
depends if you get to rip them

NOOOOOOOOOOO I don't want to go back on the register, i'll behave

The chav's new favorite is Nevaeh, Nav-ay-er. Its Heaven backwards and they all think its classy.

I've dealt with a woman who's two year old's Christian names were Roy Manchester United Cantona and one put the phone down on me after I pointed out her childs name is pronounced channel not chanel as she thought.
Got a mate who called his daughter Storm (not too bad if you're into that kind of new age name 'suppose). He told me after a beer or two, a couple of weeks after she was born the X Men movie came out-now everyone thinks he named the kid for the film and it drives him nuts. Naturally I told him that this was the case with myself too...

I AM WATCHING YOU SEAGULL

could be worse could've been magnetto

Got a mate who called his daughter Storm (not too bad if you're into that kind of new age name 'suppose). He told me after a beer or two, a couple of weeks after she was born the X Men movie came out-now everyone thinks he named the kid for the film and it drives him nuts. Naturally I told him that this was the case with myself too...

I AM WATCHING YOU SEAGULL
Im in the tall grass with Capt Macmillan. You cant see me but would you mind standing a foot to your left? theres a good chap

*Phutt*

Whilst we're on the subject.
You know the school for Mutants in the film. Do you reckon they had a wing/dorm for crap mutants that no one saw?
I mean in the film, it's only about mutants with cool powers.
What about all the mutants with wank powers that are just an embarrassment to the rest of the mutants and Dr Xavier?
Like;
Shits his own bodyweight when someone talks to him.
Psychic on a thursday night for 10 minutes
Can only talk backwards
Stinks of fish when nervous

Maybe the fat bloke from the telly the other night is a shit X Men Mutant