Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crap aftershaves of your youth

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
I’ve got a bottle of Dunhill Edition which was bought for me in my mid-20s that’s still got life in it. That’s a quarter century. It’s all about quality.

I’ve got a bottle of Dunhill Edition which was bought for me in my mid-20s that’s still got life in it. That’s a quarter century. It’s all about quality.
Keep it sealed . No need to waste It.

”if Carlsberg did sarcastic remarks...”

;)

And to complete the 'teenager using smelly stuff instead of showering' ensemble

various-stock-jan-2007-shutterstock-editorial-632791a.jpg
Ah yes. I had the roll-on. The reek of an ATC annual camp 4-man tent as Cdt Vortex embarked on the first of many abortive attempts to pull the skirt.

Did it work? Did it ffffffff......

Ah yes. I had the roll-on. The reek of an ATC annual camp 4-man tent as Cdt Vortex embarked on the first of many abortive attempts to pull the skirt.

Did it work? Did it ffffffff......
Yup.
I couldn't have pulled with a Land Rover and a tow rope tbh.
Despite wearing a bucket full of manly fragrance.

I used to get given this vile concoction every yuletide.

I could guarantee success wearing it. With hirsuite men in studded leather, were I to inadvertently patronise the wrong venue.

download-5.jpeg

I've never ridden a Harley, btw.

If you needed even cheaper...

View attachment 540628
Og Fukc! That just brought a flashback of the school disco where I got off with Stacey R*g****y and felt the fear of having a tongue unexpectedly shoved down my throat while she grabbed my hand and flung it down her nether regions. Bollox to the scene in American Pie, it felt nothing like a baked pastry confection containing cinnamon infused fruit, more like a scouring pad smeared in honking washing up liquid that smelt of fish that had been poached in its own urine.

It was the first time I'd worn such potent juju and I swore to be careful with it ever since.

Last edited:
Og Fukc! That just brought a flashback of the school disco where I got off with Stacey R*gansky and felt the fear of having a tongue unexpectedly shoved down my throat while she grabbed my hand and flung it down her nether regions. Bollox to the scene in American Pie, it felt nothing like a baked pastry confection containing cinnamon infused fruit, more like a scouring pad smeared in honking washing up liquid that smelt of fish that had been poached in its own urine.

It was the first time I'd worn such potent juju and I swore to be careful with it ever since.
I bet you sniffed your fingers on the way home though.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Og Fukc! That just brought a flashback of the school disco where I got off with Stacey R*gansky and felt the fear of having a tongue unexpectedly shoved down my throat while she grabbed my hand and flung it down her nether regions. Bollox to the scene in American Pie, it felt nothing like a baked pastry confection containing cinnamon infused fruit, more like a scouring pad smeared in honking washing up liquid that smelt of fish that had been poached in its own urine.

I’m traumatised just reading that. Can I put a claim in?