Cramming Training?

I called to my TA centre on Tuesday, had my interview immediately, and go back for a medical this Tuesday with a view to attending a selection weekend on 13/14th May. To be honest, I was not expecting everything to happen as quickly as this so now I am worried about whether my fitness is going to be up to standard in time.
My question is, will I do any harm by doing circuit training and running on consecutive days? The Army fitness section program has a rest day every second day and most guides I have seen say not to do weight training on consecutive days but the Royal Marine training tool recommends cv work in mornings and circuits in the afternoons 2 or 3 days in a row.
As I want to cram as much as I can into the next fortnight, what are peoples views on the best routine to use?
Cramming would be stupid! I would suggest doing a few phys sessions; nothing too streneous! Once you've passed it you can work hard to be ready for phase 1. Don't risk injury mate and good luck!

If you can run a mile and a half in under 13 minutes dont worry about it, phys over the weekends will be progressive and you will have planty of time between weekends to bring your fitness upto a reasonable standard if its not already that ..
Thanks for the replies lads. Less than a week to go now so I am just going to do a few more sessions and then nothing after Wednesday to make sure I am fresh for Saturday. I just got a little worried as, like I said, it has all happened quicker than I expected. Hopefully I am fit enough to get through selection and then I will work hard to prepare for Phase 1 training.