Craigs Blog

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by scarletto, Jun 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. "During this extremely intense fire fight, whilst in the cover of a small boundary wall and returning fire, Craig was targeted by a rocket propelled grenade which blew away the wall he was behind. This was immediately followed by another which hit him in the upper left chest of his body armour."

Well that's the last time I whine about osprey!

Thanks for the link. It's really good to see that he's well on the road to recovery and my total respect goes to him.

2. Scarletto,

Thanks for the link, I'm afraid he'll just end up as another government statistic. Civvy street really should be more aware of what goes on.

3. Just hope that with the ammount of recent publicity lately that more priority care and attention are given to lads and lases like Craig.

Will keep an eye on his blog.

4. Total respect to him and all the other wounded and injured. This country should be proud of guys like this and all his comrades

Attached Files:

• kit.jpg
      File size:
      4.2 KB
      Views:
  5. Now there is a true demonstration of strength of character that makes the British Army what it is. This is what the general public and politicians need to be seeing more of.

Good luck to you Craig, keep fighting.

6. A TRUE BRITISH SOLDIER. SEVERELY INJURED ATTEMPTING TO PROVIDE SECURITY TO THE LOCAL POPULATION, MILES AND MILES FROM HOME!!! MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT TO YOU, FROM ME AND MY FAMILY.
    GOD BLESS YOU.