Craig Fairbrass, 3 Para, Walt, fake Tat or real deal?

philc

LE
Seems Craig Fairbrass has a new film, er Muscle that seems to be a bit of er Man love.

In the still taken from the Giardian he is displaying a rather fetching tattoo which I cant quit make out, just what is it and why does a man involved in a film about man love display it?

1649.jpg

Last edited:

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Once a reasonable actor, now a bit part Jason Statham wannbe.

Films straight to video, watched by about 6 people, one of them his girlfriend.

Any relation to Fred and Richard Fairbrass?

It would explain the manlove...

Anyway for a proper hard man film, you can't beat Kung Fu Flid

Seems Craig Fairbrass has a new film, er Muscle that seems to be a bit of er Man love.

In the still taken from the Giardian he is displaying a rather fetching tattoo which I cant quit make out, just what is it and why does a man involved in a film about man love display it?

View attachment 524172

3 Para and man love?

Nope, no connection there...

I remember him dying horribly in the 70's for not using a properly fitted plug on a powertool.

ETA I think my aged brain is confusing him with Nick Brimble.

Last edited:
Actually Fairbrass made his film debut in a film called For Queen And Country that starred Denzil Washington as a former Falklands war veteran.

I'm afraid however that the role was beyond Denzil and was to London geezers what Mel Gibson is to 14th Century Scottish warriors

Didn't like him in Londons Burning, have no recollection of seeing him in anything since.

He was in Stargate SG-1.

latest

And the voice of Gaz in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.

He's more than legit.

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
I think that he has done well to keep working as he has done , its a tough life in acting and so many are reduced to doing children's birthday party's or phone sales etc. Give the chap his due.