Craftsman the film

Well it is slightly better than the ones made for training purposes. I remember seeing a movie on SADCHAP sighting a workshop. It revolved around some officer poncing about 9mm pistol in hand being followed around by a few overweight SNCOs cammed and tooled up to the nuggins. 80s vintage as I remember it.

Well it is slightly better than the ones made for training purposes. I remember seeing a movie on SADCHAP sighting a workshop. It revolved around some officer poncing about 9mm pistol in hand being followed around by a few overweight SNCOs cammed and tooled up to the nuggins. 80s vintage as I remember it.
IIRC, the film was called "Let's Crack On". Featuring 6 Armd Wksp and the OC (sadly deceased in an RTA during Granby) whose favorite expression was .... Let's crack on. I seem to remember some painfully luvvy types and an SSVC minder spending a week or so with the MRG during one of the major BAOR FTXs. I've still got a scar on my scalp from the tin hat. And, no, the 9mm wasn't wooden! I must see whether I still have a copy in the garage.

IIRC, the film was called "Let's Crack On". Featuring 6 Armd Wksp and the OC (sadly deceased in an RTA during Granby) whose favorite expression was .... Let's crack on. I seem to remember some painfully luvvy types and an SSVC minder spending a week or so with the MRG during one of the major BAOR FTXs. I've still got a scar on my scalp from the tin hat. And, no, the 9mm wasn't wooden! I must see whether I still have a copy in the garage.
Thats the one.

If you find yourself in the Corps Sgts' Mess on a night when the Assoc Old Boys are in, speak to Wally (Harris MM) personally about the occassion - you walk away truely inspired and humbled - at 90 years old he still chats up my mrs!

a film about playing cards, coffee breaks, darts, naafi wagon, coffee breaks again, fry ups, awaiting spares?

Sounds great....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B REME 2
StabTiffy2B REME 4
B Army Reserve 2