Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cracking versions of cracking songs

Daz

LE

Daz

LE

Kirkz

LE
What, you had the sound on??? idiot :)
C'mon that was in her kitchen with a single backing guitar .....
Friskiest 60 yr old I have ever seen
The thread is about cracking cover versions of cracking songs.
Not about shite cover versions with plastic tits to make it watchable.

Quite like this: Not a voice you'd usually associate with the piece but much better than Annie Lennox's recent effort for being so pared down.

Thinking of Lennox:

Slight deviation - for quality. Laurence Juber demonstrating:

(He copies my style, but I won't be sueing.)

I don't have enough years left to waste a single day watching any Idol Talent Show but Recommended through Arrse - that was excellent.
She nailed it ( took the original and did not veer too far ) but made it hers.

Performance all about the love of music - not about the love of Self

Look for the band Post Modern Jukebox on YT. She features.

A bit of a thread revival, but I’ve only just found this. The bloke is nuts and the lass is very easy on the eye and good good on the guitar. Leo Moracchioli’s channel on YouTube is well worth looking at for a huge number of covers that he does.

RP.
Yep. I'm a fan.

A bit of a thread revival, but I’ve only just found this. The bloke is nuts and the lass is very easy on the eye and good good on the guitar. Leo Moracchioli’s channel on YouTube is well worth looking at for a huge number of covers that he does.

RP.
He has a video on Youtube (lost at the moment) with Mary Spender, explaining his method. Very interesting; it's the Covid way!

I urge each and every one of you to invest 5 minutes in this. Just staggeringly beautiful. Headphones. Vol11. You know the drill.

As a massive Maiden fan since I remember I do not remember ever hearing this version, bloody fantastic! Heard tons of covers over the years and most have been shite, that is just fantastic.

That rock you've been under must have been heavy.

Just pushed the rock away, stepped out and done a Google search ref. Toyahs tits.

I am delighted to discover the first reference was in the Daily Mail, next was Pinterest, next was some other celeb nothingness airhead internet rag.

Yeah ... Back to my rock.
I like rock.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
There is an old sea shanty that’s currently doing the rounds on social media because someone made a meme out of it on TikTok or some shit.

Anyway I was having a play on Spotify today and found an absolute beautiful version of it.

It’s not on YouTube so I can’t put a link, but if you have Spotify search for Wellerman by Phil Gardner.

RP.

Another interesting cover here:

Latest Threads