Cracking one off on a train

You'd have thought he would have used the Sorting Hat....

"but managed to tell a police officer what the dwarf, who played an Ewok in Return of the Jedi, had done."

I think this should have got him fucking shot.

I cracked one out in a train loo thinking about a very large lady sat across the carriage from me, I was so into it i could almost smell the ripe hairy clack between her dimpled mottled thighs. Ahhh memories

Fucking Dwarfs, as if they are not scary enough the little bastards are now wanking on trains.

Stick to the Circus you creepy little cunts.

The only thing that's wrong is getting caught. I nearly pulled my cock off when I was 16 on a train trying to finish before anyone noticed I'd been "gone for a while".

Wanking his wee dwarfy cock with his wee dwarfy hands and stumpy fingers, whilst his big head bobs back and forward, Lush!

M

Mark The Convict

There's an eerie resemblance between the OP's avatar and the pint-sized public pud-puller...just saying...

M

Mark The Convict

'performed an indecent act under a juggler's hat'

No-one's asked if the juggler was wearing it at the time. Hitler was right - exterminate these freaks. This one's a creepy, randy, vulgar, bulb-headed, pervy little pisshead whose jizz smells of iodine and has a snuffling, stoatish orgasm noise.

Allegedly.

i've never had a thrap on a train, to be honest.

i did have a wank on a flight to Canada once, does that count as joining the Mile High Club solo?

i've never had a thrap on a train, to be honest.

i did have a wank on a flight to Canada once, does that count as joining the Mile High Club solo?
I've smashed an ex on the train, so am I in the 6 foot high club?