Cracking names!

Now, while doing the Friday afternoon shuffle, I came across (sadly not in person) a bloke down here called Richard Testi.

I shit you not!

His Dad is quite simply the funniest bloke in the world and has been for some time!!

Met some one called "John Smith" - made me p**s myself

There is a lady at work called Penny Cuntflaps everyone seems to think its funny but I just don't get it

There was a TV reporter down south called Chris Peacock...used to be great watching the news every evening just for him announcing his name after his bit to camera. He moved up to do regional news in London and unsurprisingly started called himself Christopher!

Also, a mate that worked in A&E down here had him come in with something up his arrse once, think it was a toothbrush?! He had apparently "fallen onto it".

pompey said:
Also, a mate that worked in A&E down here had him come in with something up his arrse once, think it was a toothbrush?! He had apparently "fallen onto it".
:lol: Just swamped :lol:

E

EScotia

Once met a priest called William Anker :D Took me ages to find out it wasn't a wind up.

I know a bloke called Christoper Peter Dick. We call him the Captain, it's not as cruel

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
I know of a F&C bloke with the first name of Godknows.

Ozduke said:
Now, while doing the Friday afternoon shuffle, I came across (sadly not in person) a bloke down here called Richard Testi.

I s*** you not!

His Dad is quite simply the funniest bloke in the world and has been for some time!!
Testi, Testi....123...

When I worked at the DHSS, we had a bloke phone up regular, called....wait for it......Mr Roger Foreskin.

He knew we were laughing, but he was a good sport (and a gentile),

EScotia said:
Once met a priest called William Anker :D Took me ages to find out it wasn't a wind up.
Same name: RSM or SSM at Catterick in the early 80's. Wonder if it is the same bloke?

HH

For years everybody knew him as Stan.

Stan Balls.

Then one day he left a copy of his Birth Certificate lying around. Given first name?

Seymour. Parents simply had not clocked it.

Going to back to my school days in the jolly old east 'en', we had two sports masters called Mr Bent, and Mr Bender.

Mr Bender taught Table Tennis so came in for some stick from the little cockney cnuts that we were :p .

Mr Bent was 6.5, and a Registered Judo Ref who ran the Judo Team and was good mates with Brian Jacks so we were all pretty quiet on that one! :roll:

I met a scandinavian chap called Axel Grees.

Carol Service used to work for British Midland in Glasgow.

the bloke who invented the Lear Jet ( and other clever stuff) called his daughter Shanda.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dingerr Films, Music and All Things Artsy 375
Ciggie The Book Club 54
dingerr Travel 317