Cracking names!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Ozduke, Mar 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Now, while doing the Friday afternoon shuffle, I came across (sadly not in person) a bloke down here called Richard Testi.

I shit you not!

His Dad is quite simply the funniest bloke in the world and has been for some time!!
  2. I've got somebody here in work called Dagmar Brogsitter....well, it makes me chuckle !
  3. Met some one called "John Smith" - made me p**s myself
  4. There is a lady at work called Penny Cuntflaps everyone seems to think its funny but I just don't get it
  5. Now Mods, explain please why cuntflaps is permissible but shit is not!?
  6. for exactly the same reason that beef curtains is permissable but F***y B****r is not
  7. There was a TV reporter down south called Chris Peacock...used to be great watching the news every evening just for him announcing his name after his bit to camera. He moved up to do regional news in London and unsurprisingly started called himself Christopher!

Also, a mate that worked in A&E down here had him come in with something up his arrse once, think it was a toothbrush?! He had apparently "fallen onto it".
  8. :lol: Just swamped :lol:
  9. Once met a priest called William Anker :D Took me ages to find out it wasn't a wind up.
  10. I know a bloke called Christoper Peter Dick. We call him the Captain, it's not as cruel
  11. I know a Dick, a Badcock and a Cakebread.
  12. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I know of a F&C bloke with the first name of Godknows.
  13. I know a woman who married a Ladyman.

Her name Is sue Ladyman...

Lady.... man....
  14. Testi, Testi....123...

When I worked at the DHSS, we had a bloke phone up regular, called....wait for it......Mr Roger Foreskin.

He knew we were laughing, but he was a good sport (and a gentile),
  15. Same name: RSM or SSM at Catterick in the early 80's. Wonder if it is the same bloke?