"Crack team" of ex-soldiers...

Discussion in 'Police, PMCs, Security' started by udipur, Apr 25, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. udipur

udipur LE Book Reviewer

2. Pointless euphamisyms #73 "Crack troops"!
  3. They weren't sent to a maximum security stockade in 1973 were they?
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

I doubt very much that the gentlemen with moustaches from a company near where I live doing that. In downtown Kabul or Baggers yes, but not in Woking.
  5. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Yep. They promptly escaped to the Basildon underground where they survive as the scourge of litter louts.

If no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire The Maccy D's Double Cheeseburger Picker Up Team.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. mmmm I have had worked with/for Xfor on occasion and I have to say 'crack troops' is not an expression that springs to mind....
  7. It varies to be honest.... They do have/get some good bods to work for them (on sub-contract basis) but they have about the lowest pay in the industry and a few other issues (in my opinion) which generally mean that the good ones wont stay with them long. So they tend to be left with what's left.

This should also be temprered with the fact that I didnt work within the security part of their firm directly, I was with a different 'department'.
  8. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

you see your mistake is to take what you read in the mail as fact . when all it is aimed at are middle aged middle class Tory voters in the middle shires. " something must be done " makes a terrible stapline but an immigrant ate my pay packet is much more scaaary
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Are crack troops the ones that fail their CDT?
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Up here in the middle of bloody nowhere, we employ a couple of "enforcement officers" who between them have the military skills of a boll weevil.
    They're paid half of f**k all but still get the job done.
    Methinks Basildon's councillors are money wasting pillocks.
    • Like Like x 1