Crabs strike again!!!

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by jinx2503, Jan 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Only the other day an RAF pilot tried taking off in his Merlin, with only 1 of his 3 engines running.......oooooooppppppssss!!!!1 :thumright:
  2. Let's start pointing fingers, shall we? No Army pilot has EVER done anything like this, now have we? :sweatdrop:
  3. Flash tries that in a Gazelle on a regular basis.....

Druggie :D
  4. Which just proves that only a real nutter would fly on one donk.
  5. Come on Cloudbuster..... you only flew the twins as there wasn't enough power in a Gaz to lift your derby off the deck :D :D :D
  6. Touché.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm out to lunch.
  7. So is Flash........ he's having Quiche
  8. Probably not; when was the last time the AAC operated an aircraft with 3 engines?
  9. You may notice I said "like this". I know of a number of pilots who have tried all sorts of things in their Lynx in the heat of the moment, a good way to get on is to trash a gearbox for example. All I'm saying that it's easy to criticise, a recent thread on PPRUNE alluding to an alleged Lynx blade stike last year being an example.
  10. ooooooh someones tired
  11. Er, guilty as charged, m'lud. :oops:
  12. That wasn't heat of the moment, that was down to being crap :D :D :D

Not sure what you've done to warrant these snipes..... but I like it so won't stop :D
  13. Also guilty as charged, m'lud
  14. Also guilty as charged, m'lud
  15. Thanks, MDN, now I know why I was only ever allowed out with an adult sat next to me. The stunning lack of ability has been explained, I'll sleep much more easily in future. My saviour.