Crabs loose practice bomb, please check your garden !

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by wheelchairwarrier, Oct 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Silly sods, I wonder if there is a reward if I find it in the garden at first light ?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/north_east/7027059.stm

"Even if the practice bomb survived the fall, we would stress it is highly unlikely to represent a significant danger to the public" unless it fugging hit you !

"A spokesman for RAF Lossiemouth said anyone who found it should contact the police" who will do exactly what should they turn up....
    WW

2. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Ooops :oops:

Still - sh*t happens.

3. F ucking typical of the Crabs to make an arrse of things eh!

4. Priceless!

5. contact 11 reg EOD ops room.

6. Do you think the pilot said "weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, boom!!" ;)

7. Surely there is actually no HE in them? Hence being blue. Thus why call EOD or worry about touching it?

Just put the fcuker on the mantlepiece.

8. well someones in hot water for that one

9. Nahh, they occaisionally have flash pots at the arrse end for hit indication.

10. Not for the mantlepiece then?

Fcuking crabs, always ones to trash a good idea.

11. It'll probably show up on eBay next week.

12. Totally inconsequential but my Gran got blown out of her bed by the Luftwaffe....she maintained, until she died, that Adolf had her on his list 'cos she worked in munitions.

As this latest incident happened in Scotland, (I presume), let me tell crab air.....the old lady died in 1982....so leave her alone!

13. eBay? Someone will probably be taking it down to the scrap metal merchants and making some money out of it more likely.

14. i always though this kind of thing was fairly common dont they have a form that gets filled out post flight for thing that have fallen off, i have heard of a couple of instances where the pilot has mistakenly hit the jetison stores button, one was navy one raf. although it could have been bs.

I_G

15. im wondering if a jock is thinking to him slef
    "nou weres me ca? im sur i paked it by da wee hous, now dis hol wonnie der befar"*

and in english
    "now where is my car? im sure i parked it by that house, now this hole wasnt here before"

* sorry my jock isnt 100% maybe someone can correct it?