Crabs in fashion?

They are also looking to promote their natty ange of shiny trousers made of man made fibres, and grey slip on shoes with white socks.

And also it is a known fact that the RAF invented homosexuality, so I'm surprised they haven't branched out into the fashion world before.

this was doing the rounds last year, was'nt it????

like she is a raf doris.

It just looks like a Ben Sherman bikini. All members of the RAF should be forced to wear one on PT, if they forget to bring their kit.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
They have been producing smart and stylish outfits for years, as well as the real men to wear them.

Attachments

"In RAF colours, the bikini top retails at £20, while the bottoms are £15. Sizes are available in 8 to 18."

So none of the serving WRAF's will be able to buy a bikini that fit's then.

Heading - RAF Bikini Ready for Take-off.

It's a good pun but it is probably also the only RAF asset that is ready for take-off!

I wore mine in Peterborough this morning :twisted:

Apparantly the profits from this will be used to help PRESERVE THE RAF's HISTORY via their museums. I think anyone in the Army or Navy can insert their own ending to that one.

oldbaldy

LE
mmmm. Where did they get the model?

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
oldbaldy said:

From the Parachute Regiment!

oldbaldy said:

Get with it, that was the old model. It was binned because it was utterly, utterly useless.

Wonder how long it will be before the Short Range Desert Group ( :lol: ) start wearing them around the COB instead of the issue shorts when they go to ECHOs or the EFI? Or the fat Crab Movers who wear them when they are working on the pan! :roll:

Wonder how long it will be before the Short Range Desert Group ( :lol: ) start wearing them around the COB instead of the issue shorts when they go to ECHOs or the EFI? Or the fat Crab Movers who wear them when they are working on the pan! :roll:

RAF invented homosexuality!! Aw c'mon guys, that's a bit much!! We all know it was a Navy Lark long before the Pongos joined in. As the junior service we must have been last to the hole, so to speak!!