Crabs drop the ball ( missile ) again

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by wheelchairwarrier, Jan 31, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Suprised they managed to hit the tarmac!

2. Talk about a non story .. how about the Army version .. "Soldier drops Rifle"

As an ex crab I am getting a bit disillusioned at the diminishing standard in crab bashing on here.

The sound of that barrell being scraped is really getting to my fillings.

3. once a crustacian always a crustacian
    cheers now back into your shell

4. Good Shot, Sir! :D

Litotes

5. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Or the even more regular political version: "Minister drops boll0ck"

6. pish...it was only Scotland, no great loss :D

7. Well don't come on then :D

It is the ARMY rumour service :roll:

8. 'sigh' today a brimstone, tomorrow a samsonite.....

WW

9. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Whoopdee doo! So a weapon adaptor & a couple of practice Brimstone missiles fell off while weapon loading,As a ex-Tornado weapon engineer I've loaded shed loads of drill & live stuff on the fin,Sh1te,at Bruggen while moving 1000Lb bombs from a S Type bomb trolley,the Wendy loader ftipped over & the bomb fell off!No dramas....Must've been a slowwwww news day!

10. Yeah, only Beadle died, Shell get record profits, Afgan bloke gets killed by suicide bomber, but we'd much rather hear about this :D

11. An absolute non event. I was a Fleet Air Arm armourer and was involved in worse. Yes it does need investigating to check what went wrong but to wind up in a newspaper. What a waste of news space. Be better if they spent time investigating their local MP.
    Next thing that be reporting about a serviceman that has caught the clap.
    (Good thing about the RN is that the clap and crabs are an occupational hazard)

12. Ah but this is the Press & Journal, the day the Titanic went down allegedly the head line read " Turriff man lost at sea "
    The thing I wonder about is , why was it reported to the press in the first place and by whom ? as spike rightly says "Whoopdee doo"
    still it adds flavour to the chips
    WW

13. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

RAF Lossiemouth is visited by numerous plane spotters daily & some of the HAS's are visible from the perimiter so I reckon it could have been one of them.
    Oh,was it cod or haddock you had WW?

14. I didnt realise that joe public, and agents of foreign powers were able to eyeball this sport of thing .

Haddock, I decided against the traditional deep fried mars bar !

WW