Crabs do it again

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by Porridge_gun, Mar 29, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Is it true that a Puma ran out of motion potion in Scottish Highlands this week?

How did this happen? Shouldn't it be thick NCO pilots that make that kind of silly mistake?

snigger, crabs are sh1t
  2. Nah, they were definitely Orificers... they can't even follow a road, let alone a map!

3. The AAC, says it all really.
  4. The fual had been siffoned out by the Jocks
  5. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Credit where credit is due.......snigger...

6. Bad week for the crabs,2 Red Arrows aircraft crashed during spring training camp in Turkey today.
  7. Is this in addition to the two that collided last week? Huh Trigger?
  8. As well as the 2 last week? :?
  9. Don't know,it was on the intranet today so guessed it happened in last 24hrs. If slightly behind the times...apologies.
  10. You still blubbing cos I didnt reply to your fan mail, Gren?

The article keeps mentioning Super Puma. There's fuck all super about the old heaps of shite the RAF call Pumas (Crabs use the AS330G Puma whereas the Super Puma is the AS332 or called 'Cougar' in military role....geek mode off...)

And there is nothing embarrassing about running out of there 20NOV1917 :wink:

11. Why would I blub over a no-mark who has no common decency to reply to a genuine question? fan mail? dont flatter yourself.

Still worshipping god are we?
  12. meridian

meridian LE Good Egg (charities)

I ran out of fuel once in a rover, forgot to swap the tanks over.

Expensive mistake that was :D
  13. Still worshipping God? Last thing I heard He started worshipping ME... :wink:

Boo-fucking-hoo. If I replied to every Tom, Dick or Penis who wanted to lick my length, I'd spend exactly 2 minutes 33 seconds responding. I didn't reply to you cos quite frankly, you're just a bit dull.

You fancy me dont you? I bet you go all girly and giggly every time you look at me.....
  14. It could have been worse, you could have started fueling up with the blue super unleaded hose instead of the blue super diesel hose :oops:

Thank feck it still rumbled on after cramming in some diesel and ragging it