Crabs do it again

Is it true that a Puma ran out of motion potion in Scottish Highlands this week?

How did this happen? Shouldn't it be thick NCO pilots that make that kind of silly mistake?

snigger, crabs are sh1t

Porridge_gun said:
How did this happen? Shouldn't it be thick NCO pilots that make that kind of silly mistake?
Nah, they were definitely Orificers... they can't even follow a road, let alone a map!

The source added: "The helicopter was supposed to have been following a road between Applecross and Aultbea, in Ross-shire.
"They got a bit lost, which would not normally be a problem for a large military helicopter. But in this case they had only the minimum fuel.
"They apparently had just 27 minutes worth for the 20-mile planned route."

Porridge_gun said:
Is it true that a Puma ran out of motion potion in Scottish Highlands this week?

snigger, crabs are sh1t

The AAC, says it all really.

Gren said:
Porridge_gun said:

snigger, crabs are sh1t

Credit where credit is due.......snigger...

Maritime and Coastguard Agency spokesman Fred Caygill said: "We are pleased we were able to assist our colleagues in the RAF."

Bad week for the crabs,2 Red Arrows aircraft crashed during spring training camp in Turkey today.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
patchemup said:
Bad week for the crabs,2 Red Arrows aircraft crashed during spring training camp in Turkey today.
Is this in addition to the two that collided last week? Huh Trigger?

patchemup said:
As well as the 2 last week? :?

Don't know,it was on the intranet today so guessed it happened in last 24hrs. If slightly behind the times...apologies.

Gren said:
You still blubbing cos I didnt reply to your fan mail, Gren?

The article keeps mentioning Super Puma. There's fuck all super about the old heaps of shite the RAF call Pumas (Crabs use the AS330G Puma whereas the Super Puma is the AS332 or called 'Cougar' in military role....geek mode off...)

And there is nothing embarrassing about running out of fuel...is there 20NOV1917 :wink:

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Gren said:
You still blubbing cos I didnt reply to your fan mail, Gren?

The article keeps mentioning Super Puma. There's fuck all super about the old heaps of shite the RAF call Pumas (Crabs use the AS330G Puma whereas the Super Puma is the AS332 or called 'Cougar' in military role....geek mode off...)

And there is nothing embarrassing about running out of fuel...is there 20NOV1917 :wink:

Why would I blub over a no-mark who has no common decency to reply to a genuine question? fan mail? dont flatter yourself.

Still worshipping god are we?

Gren said:
Still worshipping God? Last thing I heard He started worshipping ME... :wink:

Gren said:
Why would I blub over a no-mark who has no common decency to reply to a genuine question? fan mail? dont flatter yourself.

Gren said:
Speedkuff said:
So whilst the drama was very enjoyable, did the original question get answered or what?
And what of art?
Nooooo, he is beyond replying to us mortals, just as he is ignorant to PM's too.
Typical flyboy, so far up his own arrse he forgets that he is no better than the rest of us.

Must be a warrant thing.
Gren said:
Commandments?

3) Though shalt not worship false prophets (Flash, etc)
Boo-fucking-hoo. If I replied to every Tom, Dick or Penis who wanted to lick my length, I'd spend exactly 2 minutes 33 seconds responding. I didn't reply to you cos quite frankly, you're just a bit dull.

You fancy me dont you? I bet you go all girly and giggly every time you look at me.....

meridian said:
I ran out of fuel once in a rover, forgot to swap the tanks over.

Expensive mistake that was :D
It could have been worse, you could have started fueling up with the blue super unleaded hose instead of the blue super diesel hose :oops:

Thank feck it still rumbled on after cramming in some diesel and ragging it

Early on in my flying training (PPL) I was told that there are 3 things that are no use to a pilot:

Runway behind you.
Height above you.
Fuel in the bowser.

And these blokes are the professionals.