Crabbys fanny magnet for sale

Do you have a pipe and slippers? Do you have a tartan rug?

I am selling my car and I assure you that this car will help you pull. She may be the "blue rinse brigade", she may have no teeth, but what does that matter?

In all seriousness I am selling my car. It's on Ebay. It's in pretty good nick. Despite being an old man's car it's a really decent drive and reasonably quick. I average about 35-37mpg, that's not driving slowly, but I definitely don't rag it everywhere.

Any interest?

Ebay

a bag of sand for a car thats 9 years old and SORN

tell me where do you buy your drugs from?

BIPOLAR77 said:

It's been SORN for 2 days. I used it right up until 31/07/09. I now have other cars to use.

BIPOLAR77 said:

Oh and it's a Honda with pretty much full service history. Go look at the market rate for these - they're not Vectras, they're actually worth something.

£1100 is the buy it now - it's an auction, you might get it for less.

skintboymike said:
Wouldn't the govt scrappage scheme earn you more?
It's not old enough for the scrappage scheme, by 2 1/2 months. Also I'm leaving the country - therefore I don't need a new car over here!

For £1100 it'll be taxed for 6 months. The reserve is set much lower than the buyitnow price though.

Ugh! Jap crap! :x 10 years old too! :x Might be worth a $4500 credit if you want to buy a new car in the U.S. but you'd better hurry because the incompetent Democrats underfunded the scrappage program and it's likely to run out of money in a week. :roll:

Ruckerwocman said:
Ugh! Jap crap! :x 10 years old too! :x Might be worth a $4500 credit if you want to buy a new car in the U.S. but you'd better hurry because the incompetent Democrats underfunded the scrappage program and it's likely to run out of money in a week. :roll:
Yes, all those Japanese car manufacturers that didn't go into administration like GM and Chrysler :roll:

A car that starts every single time, that's never broken down on me. No rattles from the dashboard. It doesn't fall off the road when it reaches a corner.

I'm sorry, I should have remembered to buy American and thrown all my money away on an over-priced, undertalented car with interior plastics from a wheelebin.

Are you Northern or Southern US? Over here 10 years is nothing for a well maintained car - I know if you're in Northern US and Canada then within 10 years the rust has eaten your entire car (whatever make it is)