Crabby is now a civvy

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Crab_Sig, Jul 12, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well chaps, it's now official, today is my first day without an Mil ID card, after 12 and a bit years.

To be truthfull, I found moving to this civvy world and the whole job thing pretty easy going. I have been in my new job a few months now (thanks for all the leave).

If you see a bloke around the City, Pentonville Rd, Docklands, wearing Pinstripe and an ARRSE tie (on a Fri), come and say hello.

2. Welcome to the civvy world , whilst you might feel it has become easy going so far, after the initial shock you will find things you miss, but the mighty ARRSE helps in that sense.
  3. Thanks.

It is different, but not too strange, I was a Crab after all.

All the guys are in touch, some still serving, some with 3 or 4 "Civvy" years on me. We have regular meets, I always have a place full of slugs, on the living room floor.

Also, you see Mil people everywhere in Town, bumped into one last night from Reuters, his watch and strap gave him away!!!
  4. J_D

J_D LE

Good luck for the future.

Welcome to Civvy life, I'll give it a few more weeks before you miss the good old army life! But its not so bad.
  5. Join the TA - you won't regret it my lad. Various places in City Rd & vicinity where pin-stripes are welcome, even signalling comes into their rôle.