Crab Rockstars??

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Not able to see it, thanks to MoD net nazis, but does anyone else remember a previous band of musical crabs, named 'Hedgehoppers Anonymous'? They had a big hit with a song about death, destruction and devestation. A cheerful little ditty, the actual title evades me at the moment, thanks to senility.

Edited to add; 'It's Good News Week' was the song!

old_fat_and_hairy said:
Not able to see it, thanks to MoD net nazis, but does anyone else remember a previous band of musical crabs, named 'Hedgehoppers Anonymous'? They had a big hit with a song about death, destruction and devestation. A cheerful little ditty, the actual title evades me at the moment, thanks to senility.

Sadly I do as well - "It's good news week, someone's dropped a bomb somewhere, contaminating atsmosphere and darkening the sky" OMG how did I remember that shoite....

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Alec_Lomas said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:

Sadly I do as well - "It's good news week, someone's dropped a bomb somewhere, contaminating atsmosphere and darkening the sky" OMG how did I remember that shoite....
Yes, but it was good shoite at the time.Along with Zager and Evans(?) 'In the Year 2525' and Barry Myguire 'Eve of Destruction'. By Jove; they were cheerful little ditties!

Without deviating too far off thread The Parachute Regiment had a 'rock' group - 'The Maroon Machine'. They won the 'Opportunity Knocks' thing in 1968? 1969?

Latest Threads