Crab Officer's Medals Stolen In Belgium

I thought I had lost my mate chalky's medals once. Turns out I had put them up my shitter in a drunken expression of filial admiration.

He has 9 of them, two of which are fùcking pointy.

And he has sold his access to his spell-check too.
Last time I looked Marshal was spelt Marshal not Marshall unless he is related to someone in the Texas Rangers.
And those medals need properly mounting too, not like they should be hanging in a sh1thouse.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
He's a Walt! Hang him

Possibly not:

Air Commodore I D Teakle DSO OBE to be Deputy Commander and Chief of Staff NATO Airborne Early Warning & Control Force Command with effect from 21 July 2014 in succession to Air Commodore R J C Powell CBE.

:cool:

But he really should look after MOD property much better that he appears to have done.

Was @Bravo_Bravo on a booze fuelled weekend in Belgium?

I think we should be told.

Possibly not:

Air Commodore I D Teakle DSO OBE to be Deputy Commander and Chief of Staff NATO Airborne Early Warning & Control Force Command with effect from 21 July 2014 in succession to Air Commodore R J C Powell CBE.

But he really should look after MOD property much better that he appears to have done.
Well I mean! If you're that easily swayed.... He can write what he wants:hungry:

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
@Forastero @Guns Can this be moved to the Naafi please? I sense that there could be more fun to be had there.

And he has sold his access to his spell-check too.
Last time I looked Marshal was spelt Marshal not Marshall unless he is related to someone in the Texas Rangers.
And those medals need properly mounting too, not like they should be hanging in a sh1thouse.
No - he's a crustacean and his surname is Marshall, thus he's Marshall of the RAF...

Paddy Teakle is [in my experience anyway, known him since 2004], a decent bloke and I'm sorry to learn that some jack so-and-so has helped themselves to his medals.

Possibly not:

Well he failed miserably on the early warning of his gongs taking flight!

How about this for a set, stolen from a car!
Posted on the Regimental site.

Missing/Stolen Medals

Heads up folks this is a big one possible theft of medals including a VC, MC and a MID this soldier was obviously a hero of the greatest magnitude let's get this spread far
and wide and get these back to the family!

Police in Edinburgh are investigating the potential theft of five First World War medals from the Colinton area.

It is understood that the medals went missing between Monday, July 27 and Wednesday, July 29. They were last seen in the female owner's car while she was parked on
Bridge Road in Colinton Village , outside the Royal Bank of Scotland.

The medals were reported missing to police on Sunday, August 16, when the owner became aware they were missing.
The medals are described as a Victoria Cross (VC), a Military Cross (MC), a 1914-15 Star with bar, a British War Medal and a Victory Medal with Oak Leaves.

Why would anyone leave a V.C. and an M.C. in their car for over two weeks???