Crab In Armed Robbery Facepalm Incident

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Buzz, May 24, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The clue is in the link... "This Is Staffordshire".
  2. Capewell's mother Karen Capewell said her son had served in Iraq and Afghanistan with the RAF before returning to civilian life.

The 51-year-old, from Kidsgrove, said: "When he left the RAF after returning from Afghanistan he continued living the same lifestyle, and that's how he got into debt.

"He's not been in any trouble before."

"the same lifestyle" ?
  3. Same lifestyle must mean gettin paid peanuts working for an outfit everyone hates.

Fookin snowdrop cnut
  4. I am bemused as to why one gives up a cush gig staring at gates and updating your facebook status all day to go and work for Matalan.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. His name is in the title.
  6. Fucking Saville Row Walt.
  7. I knew a Matt Allen once.
  8. I quite like Matalan. So there.=-D
  9. Former RAF policeman Capewell, aged 26, of Osprey View, Kidsgrove,was jailed for 30 months after admitting conspiracy to commit burglary at Chester Crown Court.

Ex Snowdrop? Takes a crook to catch a crook.
  10. Rob Matalan? Has he no shame? Once saw a woman shop lifting from Primark, what's the point? If you are going on a raid at lest go for quality Prada, Hermes ect
  11. As a Manager he would have had access to the cctv hardrives or tapes, should a took a minute to rip them out and dispose of them the fucking cretin.
  12. Issuing of short gats and instruction of barrier control tecniques doen not a plod make.

No wonder he biffed it into the dock.
  13. He has somewhat let the side down, if you must commit crime at least think big and carry out a string of daring cash transit robberies, maybe infiltrate then rob a securicor depot stuffed with pallets of 500 Euro notes or similar.

Matalan for fucks sake...