Crab Fire Engine Catches Fire

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mr_Fingerz, Apr 19, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

2. How come the Mod RSS feed never carries little gems like this? I expect they'll be shouting from the rooftops when the driver earns the MM for pulling the thing over to the side of the road.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fucking medals to everyone involved, right now! Victoria Cross minimum!

• Like Like x 3
  4. Did they set fire to it themselves?

• Like Like x 2
  5. Rolf Harris has been commissioned to do the painting of the action. Order your print now.

6. Did the RAF Regt shoot it?

• Like Like x 2
  7. It takes time for them to convert the story into a heroic and desperate battle with insurgents you know.... have patience

8. Did one of them set fire to his turnout coat to make it look like he'd had a close call?

9. I understand that one suffered splinters from the barrier

• Like Like x 1
  10. Wrong-it was wearing a RN plate. I drove past this afternoon. Tried to take a cheeky pic but plod was not in the mood for sightseers.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I remember when one of the new (at the time) fire appliances in Episkopi being burnt and it was blamed on an electrical fault and not on being parked up and left while the fire outflanked the Defence fire service while they were not looking.

12. has it gone out, first thing the of the RAF that has,

13. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Is there a translation available?

14. [​IMG]

15. Aha - just checked the specs and it turns out it was fitted for but not with firefighting equipment!