Crab birds

Discussion in 'Lonely Hearts' started by Mr_Creosote, Apr 30, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Are there any lovely RAF females out there amongst our membership who care to reveal themselves?

I find myself strangely intrigued by you.

Please show yourselves. :p
  2. Got to say , they've got some lookers , especially in pubs that have DJ nights in the general vicinity of Selly Oak. :twisted:
  3. There are some absolutely charming RAF birds I have to say.....
    Amount of charming birds in the RN? I can count the number I've met on two hands.........and I've been in the mob 9 years now..
  4. I remember many moons ago at RAF Gutersloh - before the RLC Rug Munching mafia took over - there used to be some absolute dolls stationed there.

Not seen any in my neck of the woods - by that I mean RAF Kinloss and Lossiemouth. RAFP GSD seem to be better looking and of a better disposition - going by Joanna's in Elgin anyway.
  5. A gentleman never tells Fishie , but damn me those crab girlies like a beer and a dance. I remain impressed by a woman that can do her flies up by using my leg :twisted:

Hitty agree, the Malcolm before payday was a veritable Sinbad's cave of fine looking WRAF's
  6. As an ex Crab I noticed that the Waafs seemed to like PTI's, Fireman and Policeman for some reason.

And the one I went out with for a year wouldnt do doggy style as it was "undignified" but loved the "ankles behind the ears" scenario.

Just ask on E-Goat .. they are a strange breed.
  7. Hitty , do you really think the finer examples of RAF womanhood would request a tour at Ice Station Kilo or Lima? I'll bet they're all at Akrotiri.

Anya, you got a spare bed in your flat? :D
  8. Theres some lovely ladies here at BAS :)
  9. J_D

J_D LE

Akrotiri is over an hours drive from me, however my uncle is still there. Seems like he has been there the whole of his career!

Failing that, take a tent and go pitch it outside the female's block!
  10. BAS? British Antarctic Survey? :?

Take it there aren't any crab birds on ARRSE then?
  11. Some very nice one's at RAF Digby
  12. Who gives a stuff if they are at RAF Digby? Are there ANY on ARRSE?

13. Stuff Digby, whos the bird in your avatar?
  14. Cleaner,silver maple club RAF Digby,honest!!!!!!
  15. Good job you didn't try bluffing that she's one of the bar staff ;-)