cr2 regiments?

taggytwo said:
as a stupid infanteer, do your Regiments rotate through Challenger/ recce, or are you permanantly fixed in role.

Normally fixed, however it has been known for units to re-role
 

aghart

War Hero
Harvo said:
1 RTR has a sqn of main battle tanks aswell or do you have to go NBC?

Current 1 RTR policy is for new recruits to be sent to A Sqn in Warminster for approx 2 years then they go to the Joint CBRN Regt. Opportunities to serve on CR2 in Warminster open up again as an individual gains promotion. Attachment to 2 RTR is also used to maintain MBT skills.
 

20NOV1917

War Hero
Max black, beast this fella when he tips up, for suggesting very strongly that he supports Leics City, saddo :plotting:
 

tankieboy

War Hero
aghart said:
Harvo said:
1 RTR has a sqn of main battle tanks aswell or do you have to go NBC?

Current 1 RTR policy is for new recruits to be sent to A Sqn in Warminster for approx 2 years then they go to the Joint CBRN Regt. Opportunities to serve on CR2 in Warminster open up again as an individual gains promotion. Attachment to 2 RTR is also used to maintain MBT skills.

Can 2RTR also attach to CBRN?
 

aghart

War Hero
tankieboy said:
aghart said:
Harvo said:
1 RTR has a sqn of main battle tanks aswell or do you have to go NBC?

Current 1 RTR policy is for new recruits to be sent to A Sqn in Warminster for approx 2 years then they go to the Joint CBRN Regt. Opportunities to serve on CR2 in Warminster open up again as an individual gains promotion. Attachment to 2 RTR is also used to maintain MBT skills.

Can 2RTR also attach to CBRN?

Yes they can and do.
 

squigeypie

War Hero
vandyke said:
taggytwo said:
as a stupid infanteer, do your Regiments rotate through Challenger/ recce, or are you permanantly fixed in role.

Normally fixed, however it has been known for units to re-role

QRL for example
 

Latest Threads

Top